Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bollywood Terrance Knight?
Bollywood Terrance Knight?
[img]http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5818/122796979.9/0_86c09_c464765e_L">

Terr is so popular, there are cheep knock off films about him? Tongue

heh.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

1) That can't be Terr.  He has a bloody bullet hole or knife wound in his shirt, and everyone knows that Terr doesn't bleed to anything less than naval railguns equipped with impervium/antimatter projectiles.2) I kinda wanna see whatever movie this is from.  Because awesome.
3) I bet in-game Terr wishes he was allowed to use [Hurl] with a person instead of a boulder.
4) This has to be Evil Doppelganger Terr.  He has a beard.
5) Seriously.  What movie is this?

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

That's not blood. Terr had a hot dog for lunch. It's ketchup.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

In fact, Terr was minding his own business, eating said dog when the surrounding incident broke out and someone got thrown into him, getting said ketchup on his shirt and ruining said hot dog; provoking the "Falcon PUNCH" rage we see here.

NO QUARTER!!!

Sadly Spud, I have no idea as to the film, the sown side of getting such awesome pics from Tumblr and that, no one posts the source.

But still pretty cool. Big Grin

With a little google-fu and the name stamp in the corner, it looks like 'kinogif' is a russian on LiveJournal who puts up a lot of these gifs with the name of the source. It looks like an older one, as I haven't seen it in the first few entries to load.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Terr:* passing through Talos steps away from hot dog cart chowing down on said dog only to have it mushed up against him by a nearby Warrior/Freak scuffle*

Terr: *Looks down at ruined shirt and hotdog* >Sad *violence ensues*

See? I rest my case!

Though it is a shame you cant grab a defeated enemy and Power.SuperStrength.Hurl I agree that it would be a cool bit if the Dev's were able to make it work somehow; but I bet it'd be a bit too taxing in terms of on server logic, etc. Though just being able to grab a body out of nowhere the way we get rocks and Kins get their propel stuff would work with a lot less server overhead.

NO QUARTER!!!

Oh believe me when I say I'd love nothing more (and pay good money for!) the ability to use defeated enemies or other nearby chunks of matter in place of the generic rock that is hurl.

Imagine the hilarity of that in PvP. Defeat enemy player and throw their body at another enemy player.

Whoa.  Hold it.  Stop the presses.

City of Heroes has *PvP*?!?  O_O

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Lies! PvP in CoH is like Cake in Portal.

Terr is just so awesome that when he wants to PvP, the game temporarily bends to his will and allows him to attack other players.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

*SNERK*

NO QUARTER!!!

No, he just wanders into a PvP capable game when he's really lost.

All Hail Necrothread! First time I've done one of these so bear with me *grin*. Was browsing through threads here to kill some time when I came accross this one and on a whim I decided to spend a couple hours looking for the move that the clip shown belongs to. Its an Indian movie called Siruthai (2012) and because some people showed curiosity i decided to necro this thread and post this link for the lulz.

The clip that was originally posted in this thread came from 1:17:58 In the movie.