Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paging 7th fleet high command...
Paging 7th fleet high command...
Need one of you to log in to STO and get our fleet projects moving again, or promote/change permissions so I can handle it for us.
also, do we have a klingon counterpart to the 7th?
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Well, we don't have a Klingon counterpart and if the game will patch i'll see what i can do.  Otherwise I'll ping Ran
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
our glory will prevail

I suppose I could log in with Hinoto. Been ages since I played that game.
Also, that signature picture is highly distracting, btw. Smile Fate is one lucky girl, even for an imaginary character...
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

DRAG0NFLIGHT Wrote:I suppose I could log in with Hinoto. Been ages since I played that game.
Also, that signature picture is highly distracting, btw. Smile Fate is one lucky girl, even for an imaginary character...

That's Hayate, not Nanoha >_>
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed

I'd completely overlooked the ribbon hair ornament. I just always thought it was Nanoha. Hayate never struck me as that kind of girl.
---

What, not a Fate/Hayate fan? '.'

I'd kind of given up and taken my characters over to the rpg.net fleets, since it seemed like everyone here was focused on CO.

-Morgan.

Well, I recall reading somewhere a comment about the scene of the three girls in next to nothing in StrikerS. Something about "Hayate's Ho's." Got a bit of a giggle out of it.
But while Nanoha and Fate are obviously an item, and people keep snickering and pointing at Subaru and Teana, I don't think Hayate fits in that camp.
---

...  I've been using this picture in my sig for how long?  And yeah.  The STO branch seems to have flown off to other games, but I still come back from time to time.
our glory will prevail

our glory will prevail

DRAG0NFLIGHT Wrote:Well, I recall reading somewhere a comment about the scene of the three girls in next to nothing in StrikerS. Something about "Hayate's Ho's." Got a bit of a giggle out of it.
But while Nanoha and Fate are obviously an item, and people keep snickering and pointing at Subaru and Teana, I don't think Hayate fits in that camp.

http://meriwoker.dyndns.org/~crimson/Na ... kajima.jpg
- Clow Reed

There is a -reason- why the most popular nickname for Riot Squad 6 is "Hayate's Lesbian Army", Drag0n. Smile
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Fleet Status:

We need Tactical, civilian, and Security Duty officers for our embasy projects. Engineers for our factory. Shipyard upgrade waiting on completion of the factory.

Entertainment Provisions and Shield generators for various projects

FLEET MARKS AND DILITHIUM

All fleet captians are encouraged to contribute,

Signed

VADM M. Thunders, Fleet construction co-ordinater
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

For those of us who haven't a clue how any of this is done, care to post an explanation? Or at least, a link?
---

Well, the duty officers are straight forward enough, just make sure you replenish your supply occasionally.
Entertainment Provisions and Shield Generators are either droploot in missions or you should be able to spend money to replicate them.
Fleet Marks and Dilithium are earned by doing Fleet Actions, which are PvE encounters, under the PvE tab.
As a note, Romulan Gear and Borg Gear go by the same system as this, so you'll have to choose whether to use your Dilithium on yourself or the Fleet.
our glory will prevail

our glory will prevail

One of these days I should load up STO again... I got an Andorian to 50 about a year and a half go.... probably would have to roll another character to relearn all teh changes
- Clow Reed

Heh. Hinoto's less than one level to VA and her own Sovereign class. Soon, now...
---

I still say you need to start looking in Lockboxes or the Exchange and get her one of the timeship variants Smile

The exchange pricing is something like 30 million credits. As a free player, I'll never have that much in my account, let alone ever earn that much. And I'm no fan of gambling, so won't ever likely use the time lockbox things.
---

It's down to 30 million? Holy crap, I might just be able to afford one!