Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space, The Final Frontier
Space, The Final Frontier
So, grabbed another commission from Mach Sabre. You might remember him as the guy that did the really nifty pic of Purrfect Archer last month. This time, it's my Star Trek Online captains, exploring strange new worlds.

[Image: ST_crew.jpg]

Captains Priss Hanagawa and Rebecca Curtis. Also, a Tribble, sneaking along in the hopes there's food and because that's what Tribbles do in STO.

Nice! And I see you use the same "Jupiter" top that my captain uses for her Fleet Uniform Variant. ^_^

Its Priss. She could make even the baggy green jumpsuits that are the uniform of the day (Male) aboad the Thunderchild x look good.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Actually, it's Rebecca in the uniform jacket Atl mentioned. Priss is the Orion focusing on the tricorder and doing her best to ignore the Tribble being cute in an attempt for food. To be fair though, Priss does often wear the Jupiter top as her dress uniform, and she makes it look good.

Double post removed.

Oooooh. Nice pic.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

In STO, the Tribbles have clearly taken over. Everyone carries one, and they provide healing and regeneration bonuses.

I'm sure at some point, an alien species no one's ever heard of will stand up and announce that their Tribble parasites have infected enough of the Alpha Quadrant populations that they are all now under the sway of a new interstellar government. And the alien races will just shrug, and pet their Tribbles.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

*pets his Griff Tribble* Eh? did you say summat?

NO QUARTER!!!

Well, if the tribbles are in power, the worst we've got to worry about is that they'll manage to eat the Romulan Ale. But that's why I keep my Tribbles spayed and neutered... and a carnivorous Tribble to eat any that may get into my inventory.

Interestingly enough, my Fed Captain got a Carniverous tribble with a crit on a Confiscate Contraband mission. Sadly, the Klingons wont talk to him and let him collect a bounty on the carcasses

NO QUARTER!!!

Wasn't there a Fed side equivalent to the tribble bounty guy? I seem to recall there was. 

In any case, still love having my carnivorous tribble on Fed side. I keep him in the bank. He keeps the place clean. ^_^

"Where they'll be noo tribble at all!" 

Not that I can tell. There are Fed Security officer, but they only accept contraband and prisoners. Nothing about Tribble bounties. Which makes sence cause Feds dont see them as an environmental disaster

NO QUARTER!!!

Priss: No, we know what Tribbles can do. It's just that, unlike Klingons, we know how to look after our pets. A Tribble isn't just for Christmas, after all.