Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anyone Having Trouble with the Champions Client?
Is Anyone Having Trouble with the Champions Client?
After mine installed a patch a little while ago, it seems to be stuck in slow motion.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

A patch a little while ago? How long? I started up the game just now and things are running smoothly for me. So is it the game itself thats going all choppy or is it just the client patching and logging in being really slow?

Maybe its something hiding in the background? I've had that happen to me a couple of times.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

I had no difficulties this evening. Logged in, did the Q run, and logged out. No lag or difficulty.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

It might have been a background thing, although damned if I could find it with Process Explorer. I finally got in using the "Fast Login" option on the launcher, and had slow response from parts of the interface for about 20 minutes to half an hour -- things like the conversation menus for contacts appearing before the windows around them rendered. After that, things seemed to work normally.
-- Bob
---------

Huh. How odd. 

It's all cleared up now, though? Let us know if it happens again and at what specific time.

Will do. This was between six-thirty and seven-thirty/eight o'clock last night, EST, just to set the first data point.
-- Bob
---------