Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINALLY - got to the end of the Malvanum Event - saw Firewing! Screenshot included
FINALLY - got to the end of the Malvanum Event - saw Firewing! Screenshot included
It took a dedicated team of 40s with INSANE amounts of DPS but we finally blew past Durtok and Ironclad, after that everything was anti-climactic, including the actual encounter with Firewing. (Kinda reminds me of Sephiroth in FF7 that way...) 
But I gotta give them props, this is - as far as I can tell - about 99% faithful to how Firewing is presented in the original source material books, including the artwork and his overall attitude. 

[Image: m46HMQm.jpg]

Stalnoy Volk was the character I took into this. Switched him to full-on Ranged DPS mode for artillery support and stayed in the air as much as possible raining down death from above with another Powered armor PC named "Gunhed". I think we had darn near identical loadouts and the synergy was amazing. Had a very good healer and shielder on support and at least one melee toon drawing off aggro at critical moments. 

[Image: Y41gjMy.png]