Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To: Members of 7th Fleet
To: Members of 7th Fleet
RE: Enforced leave of absence

Due to unforseen RL comitments, I am unable to spend any time on STO for the forseeable future.  However,  RADM Sassinak has all the permissions needed to act as Fleet Admiral for the 7th until my return.  i also urge her to appoint an addtional fleet admiral to act as her deputy just in case.

(This applies to CO, and Neverwinter, though I"m not in a position of responsibility in those games.  heck... do we even HAVE a Neverwinter guild???)
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

I can do that. Who should I appoint? I want someone else who is playing semi-regularly. 
Can you tell us what's going on IRL Star?

I can get off of my lazy behind and actually do a few things with Kyoli, as she is also a Fleet Admiral. Maybe I'll give her that Voth Bastion Flight Deck Crusier I'm sitting on.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]

Shortest form? I tried to help a person and its come back to bite me in the backside.

TLDR Form:
A friend asked me to let another friend crash at my place for a while. back in feb, she declared she was a subtenant and has turned into the house guest from hell. Got the puter out of my place so she couldnt steal and sell it like she's threatened to; in middle of a very messy legal battle overall

NO QUARTER!!!

What. the. everliving. HELL? 
No wait. Come to think of it, I've actually been through something like that at one time. But got lucky in that my intimidation tactic (mostly a bluff) worked and the freeloaders scrammed. God I hadn't thought about that in over a decade. 

Ever thought about waiting until she's out and just changing all the locks and dumping her stuff out on the lawn? If you don't have a garage, leave the car somewhere where she can't find it to damage it. If she REALLY starts getting crazy, just stay inside the house and call the cops on her. 

Yes, well in this case a Civil Harassment restraining order works well too, had the hearing on that this morning. she didnt file a response with the court nor did she show in court today so the judge granted it. So, now she has to stay 100 yds away from me and my apt for the next 3 years. She should get her copy in the mail tomorrow. SHould be interesting to see how this affects the Unlawful Detainer side of the case

NO QUARTER!!!