Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone need a Grav Bike or Hover Tank in CO?
Does anyone need a Grav Bike or Hover Tank in CO?
I was browsing the Drifter Store and absently hit what I thought was a "Next Page" key and accidentally bought a Smilodon Tank. Argh... oh well. 
If you're unfamiliar with the Smilodon - it's the Drifter Store variant of the Mammoth, or Mastodon. The "UNTIL shuttle" also uses that body style, but it's a Mark 1 rather than Mk II vehicle. Instead of Red, Black or the UNTIL Blue-Grey, the Smilodon is more of a Desert Tan color. Mk 2 Tank with the expected stats. Just look up the other vehicles in the game if you want to see what it can do. 

The other vehicle was a surprise drop. I was using some keys I'd bought off of the Auction house to open some random Lock Boxes and got the following - an Adder Grav Bike. 
Again - it's a Mk 2 Variant. And if you want to know what it looks like before acquiring it, check out the "Wild Eagle" grav bike in the Zen Store. But imagine it colored green instead of white. Plus - it's a Mk 2 which is superior to the White Eagle (unless you upgrade it). 
I'll leave this notice up for a week to see if anyone wants either, then they go into the auction house (because I've got more than enough vehicles for my characters. Don't need any more myself.)
I don't need any compensation for these - they're free to any Legendary member who needs or wants them. But if there's no response in a week, off to the AH they go. That's next Sunday, Feb 7th 2015 to be exact. 

Well, on the one hand, I kind of want a grav bike for either an existing character, or one that maybe-hypothetically may exist - I kind of play Champions so infrequently that I literally don't own any vehicles at all. On the other hand...as mentioned, I barely play Champions, and effectively only log in on occasion to mess with costume designs and the like. So, if literally anyone else has need of a vehicle, y'know, yeah, you should probably give it to them instead.
-- Acyl

Okay - Zero Interest. So I'll be putting them on the market today.