Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not usually enthusiastic about the drop-box vehicles, but...
I'm not usually enthusiastic about the drop-box vehicles, but...
... I saw the new box up today - had some extra keys, and thought, "Meh, what the hell, why not?" 
Got uber lucky and got the ship on my second opening!  :o
And damn this is a smexy design - It's probably NOT ANY KIND OF COINCIDENCE that it looks a fair bit like the Milano from Guardians of the Galaxy. But there's also some Babylon 5 Star Fury in there too. 
This is NOT a bad thing at all.  ^_^
I'd STILL recommend waiting for one to pop up on the Auction House or buy the C-Store or Drifter Versions. But I'm just kind of still geeking out over my luck and that it's a really PRETTY design!
[Image: S8aeZbd.png][Image: SG1ivH0.png]
[Image: HkpyXOD.png]

smexy yes, but I personally would have associated it as more of a mod on the Starfuries from B5; probobly because I am more familiar with them over anything from GoG
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

I totally get where you're coming from there with the general layout. I just think that the sleekness of the lines, the way the nose and intakes look, the "split fin" arrangement of the control surfaces splitting off of the engine nacelles and the sort of "go faster" paint-job evoke the Milano. 
Plus there's the fact that the costume set that you can get that's part of the Lock-Box set is called the "Space Scoundrel" set - well that might be a bit of a tip-off there. ^_^

naa. no idea what would EVER give you THAT idea. :p
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children