Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A minor crack in Paragon City's dimensional walls...
A minor crack in Paragon City's dimensional walls...
So, Codewalker and the people at Titan Network have put together a program that essentially turns your CoH I24 Beta client into a chat program.  Knowing the RP aspect of the Legendary, I thought there might be some small interest.  It's called Paragon Chat.  First three bullet points from their FAQ:

What is Paragon Chat?
Paragon Chat is a software program that turns your City of Heroes client into an interactive chat and socialization platform. It allows you to design costumes, see and meet with other players in a shared virtual space, communicate through text chat as well as animated emotes, and manage a list of friends that you frequently interact with and wish to be able to see your online status.
What is Paragon Chat not?
It is not a game. It does not feature combat, power mechanics, accumulation of experience, leveling, inventory, auctions, etc.
Do I need to have City of Heroes already installed?
Yes. You'll need the Issue 24 Beta client. As the game was Free-to-Play before closure and beta access was not consistently a VIP perk, anyone who downloaded it in 2012 should have a legal copy.

Full FAQ is here.
You seem to need a Titan Network login to access their chat server.  Current version is 0.97e beta.  Patch notes and Download link found here.