Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CO] This is where I been. Where do you been?
[CO] This is where I been. Where do you been?
So, distracted by shiny objects. The main one is Champions Online, again, where I've made a lolsome and fun to play character... The Amazing ICE CREAM MAN!

[Image: OKLWOXz.png]

I didn't save his bio to a text file to cut and paste here, but basically one of the setting's magic villains (Lo Pan) stole an ice cream cart rather than pay for a lemon sherbet and discarded it after taking his prize, but the residual magic animated the rest into a magical ice cream construct which has now taken to being a superhero to avenge all crimes against tasty treats.

Ice Cream Man is, naturally, a Glacier AT with tank/ranged ice powers, and on the same account (@velocirapture2go) as my other favorites, Velocirapture (Unleashed/dual blades blender on two legs fluffed as speedster) and Sturgeon General (Radiant/ranged healer with decent DPS when no one's hurtin')
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Speaking of which, if you haven't heard they're giving away free third (silver/archetype only) character slots this month in honor of having revised the tutorial mission, it's so. You have to get a character in-game and go to the cash shop, then claim it from the "bonus" tab, though, it doesn't just appear. This does give you the ability to have a character with each of the three craft skills, if nothing else, which while not overly impressive can give a significant edge with cores, armoring or enhancements added to slotted gear.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

This is somewhat late, but I must say, that's got to be one of the most brilliant things anyone has ever done with the CO character creator.
Or any character creator.
-- Acyl