Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IST in pdf - right now.
IST in pdf - right now.
e23.sjgames.com/item.html?id=SJG30-6506
Released April 6 of this year.
Haven't seen any note of it anywhere else, so I figured hey, someone should mention it. '.'
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)
Re: IST in pdf - right now.
Wow. Thanks for the heads up, Morgan -- I wasn't aware of this!
-- Bob
---------
One of the primary differences between the Left and the Right is their attitude toward the Future. The Radical wants the Future to have gotten here yesterday. The Reactionary wants the Future quietly shot and the corpse buried where no one can find it.
Wow, okay, the credit card's comin' out today...
-- Acyl
Is this just a straight reprint of the print edition (which I am happy to say I own) or does it include any of the proposed updates?
It's a straight reprint, like many of the PDF releases. I have not yet even submitted a proposal for a second edition.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Thanks for the prompt reply.
You're very welcome! And speaking of welcome, welcome to the forums!

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....