Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generations past and future
Generations past and future
I'm still working on 4e stats for characters from IST-world books, but I'm focusing my efforts on characters with Unaging, as most likely to be still active in the same way now as they were in the '89-'91 timeframe. Doctor Radiation's already been written up, so I'm not feeling a need to do my own version, but Cascade, Predator, and Voltmaster from Super Scum, and Drifter and Patchwork from the main IST book, are all ready for public perusal Real Soon Now (TM).

Also, I found myself thinking that the characters who had Dependents or other SOs have had the time and opportunity to pass their metagenes to another generation. So I checked the books, and the relevant characters would be Dwarfstar, Armator, Deacon Blues, Harold Potter, and the "power couple" of Electra and Professor Possessor. I'm not really creative enough to design the offspring, but I encourage anyone who does feel capable of it, to give it a shot.

Mm. Hadn't thought of that -- I liked that you advanced Kid Chrome into full maturity as Reverend Chrome, but for some reason children for any of the other 1990s characters never occurred to me even after seeing that. I'll have to go through the books again and see what strikes me as interesting.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.