Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release of Rights
Release of Rights
If you provide ideas or text for me to use on the IST25 project, please post a note in this thread that says you give me permission to use it in the book.  At the moment, I think just an informal acknowledgment will be sufficient; if something more lawyerly is required, I'll let people know.
Thank you!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I give you permission to use anything posted in these forums in the IST25 project.
ETA: Additionally, I give you permission to use anything located in this Skydrive folder.

You can use anything I post in the IST25 forums in whichever way you want.
-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.

Bob,

Anything I post here can be used in any manner you need for the benefit of the IST25 inistiative.

Cheers,

Mike
Michael R. Smith (lastfreehuman@gmail.com)
GURPS IST Aleph Wordpress (http://istaleph.wordpress.com/)
GURPS IST Aleph Twitter (http://twitter.com/IstAleph/)
Trek This! Wordpress (http://dthiller.wordpress.com/)
My Blog (http://lastfreehuman.wordpress.com/)

I hereby indicate that permission is given to Bob Schroeck to use any idea I express in regards to the IST 25 project, without need for compensation of any sort.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

Already given, but expanding somewhat:

I grant Robert M. Schroeck an unlimited royalty-free fully-transferable license to any text that I have posted in the "Drunkard's Walk Discussion Board" or that I have sent to him by email.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Copypasta'd. But should be enough.

I grant Robert M. Schroeck an unlimited royalty-free fully-transferable license to any text or concepts that I have posted in the "Drunkard's Walk Discussion Board" or that I have sent to him by email.

Robert M. Schroeck has permission to freely use, distribute, and publish any text or ideas I've posted here.
-- Acyl

As these other fine people have stated:
I grant Robert M. Schroeck an unlimited full
license to any text, comments, or concepts that I have posted in the "Drunkard's
Walk Discussion Board" or that I have sent to him by email, for IST, Drunkard's Walk, or any other project.

Bob may use anything I post here.

I hereby grant Robert M. Schroeck a nonexclusive royalty-free transferrable license to any content I create, for the purpose of inclusion in any GURPS property. Further, I grant an exclusive royalty-free transerrable license to any content I create with use in a GURPS property in mind, either explicitly (prefaced with a statement to that effect) or implicitly (by being posted in the IST 25 Development forum). If at any time I retract either or both of these statements in future, they will nevertheless continue to apply in perpetuity to content created under them.

Not sure I got the legalese right, but I mean to say that Bob (and anyone he gives it to) can use anything of mine if it finds its way into a GURPS book, whether I meant it to or not, and that if I did mean it to, I give up my own rights to it as well. I want to be able to take that back, but not retroactively.

I give Robert Shroeck full access to any content I may post on these forums - in fact, I would be honored if he did include it.

I, Austin Loomis, being as sound of mind as I ever am, hereby grant Robert M. Schroeck a royalty-free license to use any content I contribute, to these forums or in private email, based on his "International Super Teams" universe, for purposes of the proposed 25th anniversary edition of said universe's supplement for Steve Jackson Games' Generic Universal Role-Playing System (GURPS), and to such content based on his other works for use in those works or adaptations thereof.

(That should do to be going on with.)

Oh hey, this is a thing. Bandwagon time!

I, Sean M. Breen (under the aliases "M Fnord," "Mal-3" and others) hereby grant Robert M. Schroeck a royalty-free license to any content created by me provided on the Drunkard's Walk Forums or in private email discussion for the use of the "GURPS International Super Teams 25th Anniversary Edition" as he sees fit.
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"

I, Christopher Richard Davies, aka NotDavies, hereby grant Robert M. Schroeck a royalty-free license to any content created by me provided on the Drunkard's Walk Forums or in private email discussion for the use of the "GURPS International Super Teams 25th Anniversary Edition" as he sees fit.