Shapeshifters now has a page on Amazon
... located here.
But they say it's not available yet.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
GURPS Shapeshifters
They're wrong.If all goes well,I should be getting my copy from Historic Games topnight."There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"
I've got it!!!!
I bought my copy of GURPS Shapeshifters today.I just have a few questions:
(1) If it is a +100% Enhancement to change forms in one second,how much does it cost to have the ability to change instantaneously (remember Were from GURPS Supers Adventures)?
(2) How do you handle a character who had "shared points" under the old rules (Were,again)."There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"
Re: I've got it!!!!
Quote:
(1) If it is a +100% Enhancement to change forms in one second,how much does it cost to have the ability to change instantaneously (remember Were from GURPS Supers Adventures)?
There is no longer an "Instantaneous" enhancement, as I understand it -- the one-second change is functionally identical to "instant" anyway, as in both cases it still took/takes an action/turn.
Quote:
(2) How do you handle a character who had "shared points" under the old rules (Were,again).
"Shared points" is one of the things that went away with the new rules, but it shouldn't be that much of a problem. What the new wereform advantage does is simply let you change your racial template back and forth. All your non-racial traits -- and the points that you paid/got for them -- carry over between forms. Basically, everything that's not in either of your racial templates is now "shared".

-- Bob
---------
Re: GURPS Shapeshifters
Morgan, since you double-posted, I killed one of the instances.
Quote:
They're wrong.If all goes well,I should be getting my copy from Historic Games tonight.
Oh, yeah, I know that they're wrong -- the book's been available for weeks through Warehouse 23 after all. And friends have reported seeing copies at various local stores.

-- Bob
---------
Instant Weres in GURPs Shapeshifters
When applying the Instantaneous enhancement to the Were advantage,does it affect the template cost as well?(I'm asking because the character Were from GURPS Supers Adventures would be built with thisv enhancement)."There's only one kind of monster that uses bullets"
Re: GURPS Shapeshifters
Think of were shapeshifting as an advantage with a variable cost. That cost is 15 plus the template (the template is "inside" the advantage, not separate from it). When you apply any modifiers to the advantage, you modify the entire cost, not just the 15 points.
Does that help?

-- Bob
---------