Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GURPS Magic Items III
GURPS Magic Items III
It occurs to me that I forgot to mention that this volume, which came out a few months ago, has some of my material in it. Look for "The Hand of Glory", "The Magic Candle" and "Hecate's Circle".

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
ditto
"Prairie Mercy" is mine . . .
Unfortunately, I trashed the e-mail asking for my mailing address for my comp copy. Sad
Oh well.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: ditto
Who sent it, Foxboy? I might be able to hook you up, although at this late date, it's probably problematic whether or not you'll get your comp.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
meh
I forget...
Well, it's no big whoop, I've got a friend I game with who bought a copy, so I've got access to one . . .
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: meh
Okay, then.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Mail Kim at SJ games (appropriately enough kim@sjgames.com) and tell her your tail. She's in charge of Comps and even if you don't want to bother them with your comp, they'd probably appreciate knowing that: IIRC they hold onto the comp trying to find you for quite a while before giving up.

Skitz
Thanks, John. It's been so long since I got a comp for something I playtested, I didn't know who to contact.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.