Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While we're talking about Harry Potter...
While we're talking about Harry Potter...
Here's a little something that's been percolating in my head for a couple months, actually. It's just a chunk of dialogue which might eventually evolve into a scene. I don't actually have a place for this in the story yet, so don't hold your breaths waiting to see the proper context.
All you need to know right now, though, is that the song Doug is playing is Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Train".
Quote:
"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome aboard the 10:15 Hogwarts Express to King's Cross station, London. We will be be cruising at an altitude of approximately 100 feet at a speed of faster than you've ever gone in your young lives. We've got a good tailwind and one hell of a humongous Transfiguration going, and we expect to arrive at our destination at approximately 10:19, about four minutes from now. Please make sure all your seatbacks and tray tables are in their full upright and locked positions, and that all trunks are stowed in the overhead compartments. Thank you for flying Air Hogwarts and have a nice day."

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....
Re: While we're talking about Harry Potter...
"In case of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, bend over, grasp your ankles firmly, place your head between your knees, and kiss your tuchus good-bye."Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Re: While we're talking about Harry Potter...
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

I LOVE IT!
Crazy! But that's how it goes...."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children