Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hark! Are those the first harbingers of Chapter Three I spy on the horizon?

Who's afraid of the vol-de-mort,
The vol-de-mort
The vol-de-mort
Who's afraid of the vol-de-mort
Tra la la la la
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Heh. Harry Potter and The Power of Paranoia (new chapters regularly reported in the update thread) has something similar going on when Sirius leaves essentially "magic mouth" spells around the Ministry singing hundreds of different verses along the lines of "Voldemort had moldy shorts, moldy shorts, moldy shorts" to the tune of "Mary Had A Little Lamb".
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote:ECSNorway wrote:

Who's afraid of the vol-de-mort,The vol-de-mortThe vol-de-mortWho's afraid of the vol-de-mortTra la la la la
Actually DeputyJones' bit of verse left me with Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor singing in my head about Virginia Woolf off and on for a couple of hours ... and I never even saw all of that movie.  
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

Hmmm. Does he have Eimi with him this round? She'd DEFINITELY snark the 60s Batman given where she's from...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

No, Eimi joins him between Steps 10 and 11.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

It's too early in continuity to use in full, but I still stand by my Twinnish entry as the best Voldy nick-slam

TIRED OF
YOU-NO-POO?
TRY VOLDEMERDE!
FOR A MORE
REGULAR
DARK LOAD!
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows