Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since Doug was Sorted THERE....
Since Doug was Sorted THERE....
I came across this in the midst of an essay on why Hufflepuff is the best house.
[Image: Hugwarts_zps8973cf6e.jpg]

Edit:  revisiting the link, I finally noticed the essay's author gave credit for this image to "Tumblr user littletude."  
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

LOL!
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. Warship approaching it:  "This is a lighthouse.  Your call!"

What he said!
Edit, 24 hours later:  Gonna have to use that somehow.  Maybe Doug bribes the house elves to change the banners in the Great Hall...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

So... Honey Badger doesn't care, as long as there's hugs?

(Seriously, bumblebee stripes and a badger? You just don't get meme convergence better than that, for all the honey badger thing didn't even start before the book series had ended. Now if only Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw had ended up being more than "the other houses" where only second and third tier NPCs go.)

--

Toshiro Mifune makes Honey Badger care.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Slight nit: House Ravenclaw's coat of arms features an eagle, not a raven. It's a common misconception.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."