Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know you want it, baby.

Sorry, Rob.  Like Star Ranger4, I tend not to read the "prereaders" credits the first time or three. 
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

I saw your name, but didn't realize it was new, it has been a while. Sorry.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Quote:robkelk wrote:
Quote:Hazard wrote:
Also keep in mind Toothpick. The guy has a chunk of Yggdrassil in his back pocket.
Well, maybe not Yggdrasil. Re-read the scene where Dumbledore is in Doug's mindscape and pay close attention to the descriptions given...
The Toothpick is indeed a chunk of Yggdrasil -- Odin says as much at the end of DW5.  As for the staff in Usagi's hand...  Like Rob says, pay attention to the descriptions.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Oh, and Rob, being a prereader is like being the second assistant film editor on a B-movie. It's a thankless job, and nobody reads the credits that far to find out who you were.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote:M Fnord wrote:
Ron notes that people've been calling Luna Shirley for a while now... where "a while" means approximately an hour? I suspect shenanigans.
House elves are good at cleaning up messes, aren't they? Smile
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Great comments from everybody, catching things I missed. Thanks again Bob for another fine chapter. Also to the name of this post. Yes, yes we do.