Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress
Progress
Last night, Helen and I sat down and finally parceled out Chapter 2 on a scene-by-scene basis.  We'd always known how we wanted to start it, and we knew where it ended, but between that we were essentially winging it -- until last night.  We sat down and decided exactly what every scene from first to last was going to be, whose POV would be used, and what canon material we would be showing and how (it'll take a very strong need to force us to show a sequence exactly as it appeared on the show), and we have determined exactly what words the chapter will end on. 
I'll tell you a few things to whet your appetites:  The chapter picks up almost immediately after chapter 1's end point, and continues on through the fifth-season Buffy episode "Shadows".  Doug and Spike will meet.  Doug and Riley will meet.  And there will be an extended, plot-relevant flashback to Warriors' World -- with a reappearance of fan favorite Wetter Hexe in full commandant mode.  (And no, not because Helen wanted it -- 'twas my idea.  )
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Hexe in Full on Comandant mode? Dougie boy, what have you done now....
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

it's what he did then that's the problem Smile
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.