Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sailor Moon Question
Re: Mianko is strange
Quote:
Ami - divorced parents, neither has much presence in her life.
Workaholic doctor mother; unreliable absentee artist father.
Quote:
Rei - lives with her grandfather
Estranged from politician father; who knows what's up with her mother?

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Pluto in the manga and first appearance in the anime had a very good reason for acting as she did. The later appearacnes in the manga are that she's the reincarnation from the future. A true time paradox.
However, Galaxia/Sailor Chaos did catch Pluto unaware in the manga. That was not supposed to happen.
If Chibi-usa doesn't steal the time key, she won't show up for Sailor Moon R. Since Doug is trying to help Usagi stand on her own without relying on Luna so much, I really doubt the Black Moon Family will come about. Thus, a slightly different Sailor Pluto.
If I hadn't read the Lone Wolf novels(based on the fighting game book series by Dever), I might have bought into the geas fanon. But since I did, I have Alyss from the novels as a different sort of template.

Alyss could see the future. All the future. Every choice that a person could make and what choices she could take in response to other people's choices and which ones she could do that were the best is how her future sight worked.
That's the way I look at the Time Gates for Pluto. When Doug shows up, a possibility is that new timelines are opened up for Pluto to view. Some choices might be better than Crystal Tokyo and others worse and Setsuna figures out which choices she should make to be the best. Another possibility is that due to Doug's otherness, the Time Gates just cloud up and gives Setsuna a break from knowing the future.
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
Quote:
possibility is that due to Doug's otherness, the Time Gates just cloud up and gives Setsuna a break from knowing the future.
...giving her the chance she's wanted for millenia to take a moment for some Excedrin and a glass of water.Brazil has decided you're cute.Brazil has decided you're cute.
"When you've got a headache the size of Crystal Tokyo..."
HAH!
- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
Dr. Akagi will recover. Observe, Rei smiled. Shinji-kun, are these your clothes?
Ritsuko shot up like a spring loaded meerkat. What? Shinji-kun is naked?
See, Anata? Dr. Hentai is alive and well. - Innortal's _I Do_
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Quote:
...giving her the chance she's wanted for millenia to take a moment for some Excedrin and a glass of water.
... and perhaps a nice nap.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Re: Pluto
Run back up the thread to my post of 2/6/06 8:36 pm. That's all I need say.

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Quote:
Estranged from politician father; who knows what's up with her mother?
Her mother died long ago. Her father, who had never paid much attention to her wife to begin with, was too busy with his work to visit her in the hospital before her death.
This is the source of the estrangement between Rei and her father and (in the manga only) her distrust and borderline hatred of men.
NN