Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sailor Moon and Time Spent Doing Things
Re: story
heh. Might as well jump on the bandwagon. The story sounded neat. Mind sending it my way, too?
keaches@columbus.rr.com
Feinan
Re: Sailor Moon and Time Spent Doing Things
*hysterical laughter*
Quote:
"The earth has something I need." She announced, regaining some of her
composure. "and no one shall stand in the way of me getting it."

" Is okay then, am knowing exactly what you need. Girls, cover your eyes."
Thibor stepped in front of Team Metric and reached for his zipper.

"Oh my. That's not..what I.." Queen Maastra went bright red. "I'll...
but... I've got to go. Bye." The image disappeared.
Okaaaaay... Now THAT'S a man who doesn't stand for any of this "We will fight in the most dramatic sentai style possible, rather than worry about winning/losing..." crap.
HIM I could respect as a commanding officer.
Wouldn't mind going on a bar crawl with him AFTER a battle, either. Battle, or getting falling down drunk, there's a man (or were, if you must be particular about it) with STYLE.
Hmm.. wonder if that would have worked on Beryl?
Ed.
After reading these couple of parts I'm going to ask ofr it myself. Could it please be sent to Shawn.Earl AT wmich.edu
Thanks

Shawn Earl
And one to starrngr at aol com."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Email ... longer adress form required, it seems...
Starwolf:
My ISP has changed the rules slightly.
Please send Team Metric to:
kevncody@ptdprolog.net
Thank you,
Kevin
Pre-reader of Drunlarkd's Walk, Liquid Courage, G^3, others to follow.
Snort!
This reminds me of a game i ran a decade ago. simply hilarious. If you could send a copy to JonasJensenNOSPAM805@hotmail.com i will gladly sacrifice a virgin in your name.
Re: Snort!
CheezNOSPAMeA@Clemson.edu- "I suppose that, technically, the existance of the Association of Foul Sorcerers is my fault, but, damnit, I was joking when I told them that they should unionize!"
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Quote:
If you could send a copy to JonasJensenNOSPAM805@hotmail.com i will gladly sacrifice a virgin in your name.
You! Step away from the mobile-phone, place the hammer on the ground, and confess your sins...

I would like a copy as well.
[url=mailto:kitsune9tl@hotmail.com[/url]
>Re: Snarf!
I'd also like a copy, please, at joshst@freenet.fsu.edu
I suspect you're already regretting making the offer, but if it's still open I'd like to see it at kaiju_jutsuIDONTLIKESPAM@BLOODYVIKINGSworldconquer.org
- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Jumping on the bandwagon
mathews1@gte.net
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
Re: The Art of War
ordnance11 said:
Quote:
There's a fic by Metroanime called Retake that examines the consequences of the Senshi being more competent in the beginning.
Retake? I thought that's the one where Grey arrives and the Senshi are from post season one and are missing to boot. He's got a another short where Grey arrives to grant a wish to Ami (again, post first-season with full team) and as a result of her wish he ends up hanging around and building them equipment until Pluto offs him -- but neither of these involve training the Senshi from the ground up.
Quote:
Skysaber also had an SI in a similar vein.
Was that the one with Sailor V being the only active Senshi?
Quote:
Won't the Negaverse decide to take them seriously and send specialized Hunter-Killer Youma after them? Worse yet, all the Generals unite (and they were a band of brothers in the manga) and kill them once and for all.
Well, for various reasons I'll be following the first season anime, and the generals were certainly rivals there. As for hunter-killer youma, well, it would certainly make for an interesting story now, wouldn't it?

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
Re: Sailor Moon SIs
Star Wolf wrote:
Quote:
He wrote an amusing piece where the London IST base commander...
Oh, add me to the list of people who want to see more of this. And ask your friend -- how'd he like a link to these stories from the author's IST web page? Or even a little hosting there? I've been trying to find IST fanfiction for years, and this is the first example I've ever seen...

-- Bob
---------
RE:Art of War
//Retake? I thought that's the one where Grey arrives and the Senshi are from post season one and are missing to boot.//
Uranus, Neptune and Pluto showed up in Season 1.
//Was that the one with Sailor V being the only active Senshi?//
Yup..Skysaber's Choice.
//Well, for various reasons I'll be following the first season anime, and the generals were certainly rivals there.//
Could had sworn there were two that were *ahem* close.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: RE:Art of War
Quote:
Oh, I SO did not need that mental image...
VERY Too Much Info, y'know? ^_^
Ed.
Oh...
That's a mental image a lot who've seen Sailor Moon have. I'm sure even the Yaoi Fangrrls have it. 'Sides doesn't it change according to the continuty? DiC has a Female VA do that General's voice and the raw is a male VA.
Hence the fun some ficcers have with them.
Anyway I've been warped by bad mental images all ready today.... ie if someone forget's to bring something that's supposed to be screened, NEVER let David Eddy show a series that completely different.
Quite frankly I think I would've rather seen Live Action Sailor Moon than what he intersposed.
--Rod.H
Quote:
Well, yeah. That's what I get when I answer quickly while I'm sick and half-asleep. It does appear to be strictly a sempai-kohei relationship (although Zoicite apparently wants more).

-- Bob
---------
Other Factors:
Since you training Senshi, does that include Tux?
I mean let's face it, how many Sailor Moon villains took him seriously? I remember one fic where he was called (or called himself) Captain Opera. Kenko's "Girl Days", I believe.

You may have to take into account the Pluto factor too? I wonder how Pluto is going to react to Doug?
Now what would happen if Doug turned Luna and Artemis back to human forms?
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Borrowing Chris Angels Ranma/SM spamfic
There were a few lines there that cracked me up.
Having one of the senshi scream "Youma, prepare to die!" for her battlecry would be hilarious. Take your on which senshi uses it.
That scene of Zoicite crawling off complaining the Senshi were monsters was a hoot. It just begs to be included into a Sailor Moon step.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Training Tux-Boy
I was thinking that Tux-Boy might need his own mentor. Doug's style is too rough and tumble for him. Supposing Doug summoned this person's simulacra:
Out of the night, when the full moon is bright,
Comes the horseman known as Zorro.
This bold renegade carves a Z with his blade,
A Z that stands for Zorro.
Zorro, Zorro, the fox so cunning and free,
Zorro, Zorro, who makes the sign of the Z.
He is polite, but the wicked take flight
When they catch the sight of Zorro.
He's friend of the weak,
And the poor and the meek,
This very unique senior Zorro.
Zorro, Zorro, the fox so cunning and free,
Zorro, Zorro, who makes the sign of the Z.
Zorro, Zorro, Zorro, Zorro, Zorro.
Probably one of Doug's TV heroes
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Re: Other Factors:
Quote:
Since you training Senshi, does that include Tux?
Kinda sorta. I do have a scene written already where Doug suggests he use a more potent weapon than roses or the cane.
Quote:
I remember one fic where he was called (or called himself) Captain Opera. Kenko's "Girl Days", I believe.
No, that's Rob's "Paragon", and Ranma called him that before he knew what name Mamoru and the Senshi used.

-- Bob
---------
Re: Training Tux-Boy
Quote:
I was thinking that Tux-Boy might need his own mentor. Doug's style is too rough and tumble for him. Supposing Doug summoned this person's simulacra:
I don't know. I think Doug could do the training for this style. Besides, the simulacrum would only be around for 3 minutes or so a day -- not enough time for decent instruction.

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
Well, yeah. That's what I get when I answer quickly while I'm sick and half-asleep. It does appear to be strictly a sempai-kohei relationship (although Zoicite apparently wants more).
...I've been a Sailor Moon fan for many long years now, and this may be the first time I've ever heard anyone claim that anime-canon Zoisite and Kunzite weren't lovers.
What leads you to that conclusion?
--Sam
"Egad! Too much anatomy!"
Re: Kunzite and Zoicite
Watching the uncensored first season. It looked more like Kunzite treated Zoicite like a favored little brother, occasionally a pest but usually good to have around. Zoicite acted like a schoolgirl with a crush. Until the end, K seemed somewhat uninterested in Z in a romantic way -- of course, he spazzed when Z was killed. But all the slash and yaoi speculation aside, it just didn't look like it was an active sexual relationship, just a platonic one -- or an odd and intense friendship.

-- Bob
---------