Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanfic quote that seems made for Sailor Moon step
Fanfic quote that seems made for Sailor Moon step
Forgive me if I stray too close to idea stealing but I came across the following quote whilst reading The Dresden Fillies False Masks by psychicscubadiver (Chapter 22 if required) and I feel the definitions would be perfect for a conversation involving Doug and the senshi (in particular Usagi, Rei and Ami). I have added the bold for emphasis. In case it isn't clear due to my abrupt cut and paste, the words are spoken by Celestia and pony form Dresden .

"...You have a strong spirit. Follow it, and you will not lose your way.”

Dresden flushed slightly and his ears folded back in reaction to the praise, but he recovered quickly enough. “Don’t you mean heart?

Celestia shook her head. “No. A heart can feel rage without reason. A mind can be rational without compassion. You must let neither control you. It is the spirit that unites them and defines who we truly are.”

Whilst I could see the quote also being used in any other step with Doug as a teacher, I still see the senshi as the text book examples although given the time that has passed since I last saw the anime there is a real risk I'm relying on fanon characterisations particularly with Ami.

Mark

Interesting... I'll have to think on it, see if there's a place where I could make use of it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.