Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirty Laundry
Dirty Laundry
Heard Don Henley's "Dirty Laundry" on the radio this afternoon, and thought it might be a fun one for Doug - two possibilities, though the second is fairly lame:
1) It allows Doug to discern someone's "dirty laundry" if they get within range of him - he might not have proof, but he knows where to find it.
2) It allows him to kick people at range as long as they're within his radius ("Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down).
'Course, I'm sure there are other amusing possibilities given all the fun lines in the song...
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Re: Dirty Laundry
You know, when I'm hand off the job of being GM of Warriors' World, having so many people coming up with good powers for me is going to be very, very useful. That's a song I've mused on before, but I never thought of that second possibility, Josh... might be quite fun...

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
OK... I thought the second one was rather lame all things considered, but maybe it'll be usefull for training new recruits... [Image: smile.gif]
R1: "Hey, I heard that they're having a barbeque Sunday night for us new recruits."
R2: "Cool! I've been getting tired of the mess hall food, especially those funky pies..."
R1: "Shh... who knows when LT's gonna be around to hear you comp..."
*BOOT* *BOOT*
R1&R2: "OW!!! What the?!?!?"
*Doug walking away whistling "Dirty Laundry" from about 75 feet away*
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Ooh, Warriors basic is worse than that. You have to live in the mansion with Hexe watching over you every minute.
But the food is always good.

-- Bob
---------
I can just imagine...
"I cannot believe you!!! You do NOT aruge with a god!"
"Aww... She's just an Avatar. She's got Limit's."
>>KZAERK
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
I've really got to get Helen to read this forum.

-- Bob
---------