Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Zip Gun Bop" by Royal Crowne Revue
"Zip Gun Bop" by Royal Crowne Revue

Well there's this dance, you ought to knowIt's a little somethin' I made up catsTo keep your heads lowSee there are lots of sore gangstersPackin' iron all daySo you learn my two steps stay out of their way
Zip gun, zip gun bopYa better learn to do it 'fore yer poor heart stops nowZip gun, zip gun bop
Well there's flat-foot LouieSittin' on his front stoopHe caught five rounds in the bellyHe looked like a messed-up bowl of minestrone soup
Now you take that cat MugsHe got iced the other dayHe could have saved his mamaThe dry cleanin' bill my way
Zip gun, zip gun bopYa better learn to do it 'fore yer poor heart stopsZip gun, zip gun bop
So now you can seeZip gun bop was meant to beLots of lead flyin'Lots of lonely gals cryin'But you can hear them cats shootin'They're shootin' rat-ta-tat-tatSo you learn my two step JackOr that's that
Zip gun, zip gun bopYa better learn to do it 'fore yer poor heart stopsZip gun, zip gun bopHey hey
Zip gun, zip gun bopYa better learn to do it 'fore yer poor heart stopsOh yeah baby, that zip gun bop

----------------------------------
Effect: Dodging bullets. Doug doesn't usually have a problem himself, given his field, but this affects anyone he's with. The special effect is that the dodge looks likeĀ a swing dance number. If it's a mixed crowd, you end up with everyone jitterbugging and doing the lindy hop as the bullets fly around them. If it's a group of guys (or there's odd members who don't have a partner) it looks more like a Gene Kelly/Donald O'Connor routine. Either way, the magic enables dancers to do things they wouldn't ordinarily be physically capable of doing to dodge bullets.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."