Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWBY Volume 4 Finale End Credits song
RWBY Volume 4 Finale End Credits song

The song is titled Armed and Ready.
Here are the lyrics:
Quote:It happens every night,I watch my world igniteBut there’s no waking from this nightmare
The stage is always setThe place I can’t forget
The hidden eyes that I can feel there
My eyes are open wide,I’m racing to her sideThere’s nothing that I won’t do for herBut this is not a dream,My mind repeats the sceneI can’t forget it and it’s torture
That was before,But not anymoreI’ve left it behindAs much as I lost,Once I’m across
I’ll find
I’ve found the strength to grow so much more,A whisper to a roarNo more cryingIt’s time for me to soar
I feel like I'm finally unbrokenFeel like I’m back from the deadMy strength back and comfort is growingOut of my way ‘cause I’m armed and ready(Armed and ready)Ready(Armed and ready)I’m ready
(Armed and ready)Ready, readyArmed and ready
Remember all too wellMy time of living hell,The night my enemy would conquer
But now I’ve been set free,Went through the tragedyYou’ll wish you’d killed me, now I’m stronger
I am the golden oneWho burns just like the sunNext time we meet is your disasterI’ll bring the punishment,Your song will be lament,Revenge my happy ever after
My misery, my agonyHave taught me to flyThe pain I went through
Left me with a newWar cry
I’ll live my life like everyday’s the lastNo living in the pastBest days ever,
I’m never looking back
I feel like I'm finally unbrokenFeel like I’m back from the deadMy strength back and comfort is growingOut of my way ‘cause I’m armed and ready(Armed and ready)Ready(Armed and ready)I’m ready(Armed and ready)Ready, readyArmed and ready
Call me sweetheart and I’ll tear you apartJust call me sirTry to resistOnce you meet my new fist, bye byeJust look at the fire in my eyes,And bring my Strawberry SunriseIt was you who began it,Now you're saying ‘goddammit’Next time, there’s no compromise
I feel like I'm finally unbrokenOh, now I’m back from the deadStrength back, comfort is growingOut of my way ‘cause I’m armed and ready(Armed and ready)Ready(Armed and ready)I’m ready(Armed and ready)Ready, readyArmed and ready

Honestly, I think something along the lines of Yang's semblance would be the best power to be granted by this song: A stat booster song, where the more harm or damage that Doug has endured recently, physically or emotionally, the more of a stat boost the song grants.  Potentially the song could convert that harm directly into the stat boost, creating a sort of regenerative/restorative effect as as byproduct, as a consequence of the parts of the song about recovery.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Oh god, that title is such an awful pun...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
Oh god, that title is such an awful pun...
Well, as Yang sings,
Quote:I’ll bring the punishment,
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Heh. And I love the call-backs to the "Yellow" trailer, too.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.