Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wetter Hexe in Action
Wetter Hexe in Action
Photo here.

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Re: Wetter Hexe in Action
too bad Hexe herself is out of the picture Tongue i'm sure the lightning bolt did a lot of the talking for her though Tongue_______________________________
"We few, we happy few. We band of buggered"
VOOM!
woowwwww! awesome!Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
If only I'd known it would be purple, I would have included that little detail in chapter 12.
But would anyone have believed me?

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
Well... I've actually seen it as different colors in different photos. I think it depends on the atmospheric conditions and the way the photograph is taken. Most of the time, it's actually a blue color, but I've actually seen GREEN lightning bolts in photographs!
Besides, she's a goddess. What color are her lightning bolts? Whatever she damn well feels like making them of course! ^_^
-Logan
-----------------
You know Arthur, when you spend two months living on a really big man, you learn a few things about yourself. You learn how nice it is to stay on Earth, and live someplace with no arms or legs of its own. And you learn how important it is to close your eyes and say "This just isn't happening to me."
-The Tick
-----------------
I saw lightning within a cloud during a Louisiana thunderstorm in 1983 or '84. For some reason, probably having to do with pollutants in the cloud, the lightning seemed to have a golden color. It also appeared to be moving much slower than lightning usually does -- I recognize that this was an optical illusion, but it was a very convincing one.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
I have seen red lightning bolts a few times.
The one I really wished I had a video of was a column of hazy white light descending and expanding a bit. A second later, a blast of purple lightning ascended through the column of white light(yes, going upwards). Made a really big bang.
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
makes sense, SD, ionized air (like that leftover from a lightning strike!) is more conductive than 'plain' air.
wish I could have seen that, though. Most impressive weather feature I've seen was a Force 3 mosquito storm..
beingliterally knocked off your feet by bugs just isn't as impressive as lightning.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979