Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a few thoughts on Bugs Bunny
a few thoughts on Bugs Bunny
you know i wos thinking about bugs and how he would have appeared in the warriors world...
now i was thinking about the difference in views here and there and i think that here we would see bugs pulling out disguises and weapons out of thin air and go 'hey its a cartoon'
over there it would probably get people going oh hes probably got some funky power that allows him to carry all that stuff and weapons. like perhaps a walking pocketspace ability? or is able to manifest the weapons for a brief period?
interesting how reality shapes what is perceived as normal ^^
Manifestation of objects would be quantified as "solid energy illusions" -- that's the power I use when Doug does stuff like that. He doesn't have to actually have the objects -- he just forms them out of thin air when he needs them. Disguises, well, Bugs doesn't do anything incredible there, so it's just mundane (if very fast) disguise skill, plus an incredible level of Fast-Talk.
As far as cartoon characters in a supers world are concerned, Warriors' World does have "Toon", who is a living cartoon character (actually, he's at least three, but who's counting?). Especially given that he has black outlines and looks two-dimensional from all sides, people have no problem accepting his claim that he's a cartoon character.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Re: a few thoughts on Bugs Bunny
hey, _I_ have black outlines..
doh.
forgot to scrub the grease off again.[Image: kokbanner.jpg]
--- Kokuten Daysleeper, Retired Epicced Officered DorfWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
coOooOol ^_^ a real life toon ^^