Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT
After some weeks of thought, I've come to the conclusion that the plotting problems I'm having on DW3 and DW4 are not going to let me produce material in those two steps promptly enough to satisfy my readers. Subsequently, I'm putting those two Steps on hold and I will be proceeding directly to DW5 after I complete DW2 later this year.
Because I've moved it up in the production queue, I've added a new DW5 forum for discussion, criticism, and enthusiastic fanboy raving.
Thanks.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT
I know why DW4 is on hold, but I thought DW3 was relatively ready to move forward with. I'm curious as to why you decided to put it on hold as well. Of course, being a "retrospective" work, you at least have the excuse that Doug's "publishing" his memoirs in the order that his muse is letting him... [Image: smile.gif]
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
DW3
While I've already responded to Offsides in a private email, I'll just repeat what I said here for everyone else. Yes, I have a plot worked out for DW3 -- but after much thought I have decided that it is too "action movie" for Kodocha. I want more time to ruminate over it; I may yet change my mind and go ahead with it, but at the moment I have my doubts.
And yes, that's precisely the excuse I'm going to use.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.