Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steps that never were(?)

Indeed it does, IIRC, in the original the patsies were invited to Bernies weekend place...
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

[Image: kasugaayumusan3.th.jpg]
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

I'm not quite sure why you're trying to suggest... Azuloonga Daioh?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

DHBirr posts an image of Osaka-san whenever he thinks it's been too long since I posted a scene from BSBW.

Alas, no scene available yet. (Family comes first, and she just got out of the hospital last week...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote:

Azuloonga Daioh?

Oh dear sweet Bell-chan, can you imagine the driving contest?

Can you make yourself STOP imagining it? o.O;

--Sam

The horror... the horror...

Quote:Oh dear sweet Bell-chan, can you imagine the driving contest?

Can you make yourself STOP imagining it? o.O;

The poor girl was terrified by even thinking of getting back into that car. I can't say I blamed her, having seen some of the idiot maneuvers the driver pulled from my vantage point 50 meters above the road (high enough to avoid casual scrutiny, low enough to not be picked up on ATC radar). "Chiyo-chan, you can ride back home on my bike if you'd like."

Other snippets...

I suppose she thought that was funny, giving Kasuga-san something she quite clearly said she didn't want. Well, two people can play that game, and this might teach her to not play that game at all. "Mizuhara-san, I'll trade you one of your cayenne croquettes for one of my habanero croquettes."

"You called her 'Osaka' in an official school record? Who else has a nickname in the records?"

Kurosawa-san blushed as she pointed to the faculty roster.

"'Americajin'? Is that supposed to be me?"

"I hope you aren't planning on actually making an advance on any of those girls."

"I'm married," Kimura-san replied.

That wasn't really an answer, but it'd have to do. For now. But just in case, I put the non-emergency police number into my new cellphone's speed-dial.

Just what was it about Sakaki-san, anyway? The curiosity might kill me, but I suppose there was only one way to find out for sure. I'd already used I'll Play for You to limit the effect to myself, so... "System, load song Everybody Wants To Be A Cat. Play song."

--
Rob Kelk

Rob, ya gotta stop taking on all these new projects.

(....suddenly envisioning Chiyo-chan among the GGG crew...)

(....suddenly envisioning Osaka among the GGG crew...)
ETA:  (...suddenly envisioning the conversations between Osaka and Luna Lovegood...)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote: Rob, ya gotta stop taking on all these new projects.
Naw, I'm going by the 4-panel manga strips here, and only doing snippets...

Edit: No, it's Tomo among the GGG crew. She wanted to study abroad, remember?

Re-edit: Sorry, bad choice. http://galensattic.nekomimicon.net/azum ... anga22.jpg]Tomo's a furry, sort of; she might not fit in with the Girls... How about Yukari-sensi with the Girls instead?

Re-re-edit: http://galensattic.nekomimicon.net/azum ... -07/13.jpg]No, that's another bad idea... Back to either Chiyo-chan or Osaka.
--
Rob Kelk

...Given that last strip, I'm envisioning Yukari-sensei meeting Akio Ohtori... Smile

--Sam

"...the sound of the engine that runs round the End of the World!"

"Yeah, I can hear it fine. Now gimme the wheel!"

Quote:
DHBirr posts an image of Osaka-san whenever he thinks it's been too long since I posted a scene from BSBW.

Alas, no scene available yet. (Family comes first, and she just got out of the hospital last week...)

I'd been planning to leave it for two or three months yet, because I don't want to nag too annoyingly, but
when the subject came up, I just had to send her over. And yes, family does come first. Fortunately, I made the ultimate sacrifice and offered all my
relatives up to Lord Arioch a few years ago, so I don't have to put up with them. (Just kidding.)

Incidentally, I think Doug would get along pretty well with Kagura. Impulsive but good-hearted, instinct to protect others.... Of
course, I may just be thinking this because I like her so much. At the very least, though, I don't envision him having much
negative to say about her.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

Quote: Bob Schroeck wrote: ETA: (...suddenly envisioning the conversations between Osaka and Luna Lovegood...)

You know that optical effect when you put two mirrors facing each other. Imagine that with blank, empty stares. And in between? A Schwartzchild Discontinuity.
Try not to cross the event horizon.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

The Loondock Saints

And consider this- a Stagger where Doug finds himself in a '90s sitcom, now forgotten by most. Looney Toons meets Drew Carey in:

Loon over Parma Tonight.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

Who are we kidding here?

Loon: The Series

That should cover all the one-word series out there....
(Now I have a visual stuck in my head of Sagnoir running with Castle & Beckett...)
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...