Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status Report
Status Report
We're well overdue for one of these, and I figured people deserved to know where things currently stand.

DW5, chapter 7:  Chris and I were about to go back to work on this just before the holiday season, but personal issues came up once more for him, scuttling that.  I've recently decided to go ahead as we've got everything well plotted out, and write what the muse inspires me to.  When Chris' life lets up on him, I'll hand off what I have complete at that point to him for his approval.  I really want to get this one off my plate after all these years, because so many other projects are chomping at the bit.

DW13, chapter 2:  Helen and I have this laid out very carefully, down to who will write which scenes, but she's come down with a case of writer's block.  I could shoot ahead and write all my scenes all the way to the end of the chapter, but too much of them really depend on the stuff she's going to do.  So this one's currently on "pause".

Other:  DW8 (Harry Potter) and DW-S (Sailor Moon) have both been demanding brainshare recently, and have had new material written.  And I've started writing the new prologue for DW-1
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Well I'd say this is good news overall. I know I'm looking forward to seeing DW1, despite not reading any of the source work.

I do believe this calls for a general yay.

YAY!

That will be all. Wink

Louder!

YAY!

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

ClassicDrogn Wrote:Louder!
*deep breath* yay!

ClassicDrogn Wrote:Louder!
[Image: 43825%20-%20diabetes%20fluttershy%20will...%20yay.png]
Edit:
Ninja'd
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.