Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacket for Doug
Jacket for Doug
I am still looking for a jacket that will work for Doug's jacket (in Daz) and not fight me every step of the way.  This is, so far, the closest thing I've found, and I've managed to force it to work once, but, for more animated poses, it becomes a jumbled mess.
So, I'll enlist the aid of the hivemind . . ..
I use Daz3D, so almost any Daz or Poser based outfit would work.  If it doesn't, I can still take a look and see if it exists in another format.
So, if you all don't mind, a hundred pairs of eyes can do this faster than I can.

Just noticed this one (because it's on sale):
http://www.runtimedna.com/Space-Defende ... or-M4.html

Is it any better?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Mm. The "Security Officer" looks good at first glance, but after a second look you realize it's got problems -- like, the buttoned flap on the front doesn't do anything; it's just a pullover with a silly front. The "sky hunter" jacket is a lot closer.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Yeah the Skyhunter is the one that I've been using, but, it was for M2 . . . which is, now, 3 generations old.

(blows dust off thread)

There's been a request for this sort of jacket for M4 over on Poser World, and Steve Shanks has said he's interested in modeling it. I've piggybacked on that and asked that it have morphs to open the jacket, and that it be conforming (Steve likes making Poser-dynamic clothes). Thing is, it's an Ultra-Lifetime member request (which means it's likely that only Ultra-Lifetime members will have access to the download), and I don't know whether Mark has that level of PW membership... If the jacket is created with an "open" morph, I'll post here again.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012