Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I fed a description of Doug into a crappy free online AI image generatior….
So I fed a description of Doug into a crappy free online AI image generatior….
Behold. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/f05ed02
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
RE: So I fed a description of Doug into a crappy free online AI image generatior….
Craiyon.com, right? I recognize the logo in the lower-left corner; I've used it to generate a couple character images for My Apartment Manager is not an Isekai Character. In my experience it usually takes a couple rounds of refining your text prompt to get something close to what you want.

I am amused. It makes him look a little like Batman. Although I'm having a little trouble figuring out what's going on with his right arm/hand. Is he pointing at the "camera"?

Thanks!
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: So I fed a description of Doug into a crappy free online AI image generatior….
I was thinking more like a younger, grey-suited BnHA Gran Torino with the cape and how it looks like a mask in the shape of a big black diamond centered on each eye rather than goggles, but the helmet itself is pretty distinctly Doug, and the jacket does at least mostly look like motorcycle leathers. It's not a bad result, certainly.
--
‎noli esse culus
I am Batman.....not wait, I am Loony.....no wait.....I am Batman.......not Lonny......forget it, I am going for a beer.