Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Holiday Steplet For You All
RE: A Little Holiday Steplet For You All
Just remember, Deities do not see time as we do.

As mortals we see time in linear fashion with both a beginning and an end.

In reality, time may be a giant loop that is both snarled in knots an tangles worse than any Fishing line snag.
This is because time is not a mono-filament thing. It is composed of many individual fibers of unknown lengths, shapes and thicknesses.

Time is the Ultimate Quantum Artifice. We can know its Speed, Vector, Weight, Volume, or location (pick only one) by observation. However, observation of one Value, causes unknown changes in all of the others.
Once again, bump for the season.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
And again, the annual bump for the Drunkard's Walk Christmas Special...
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Once more, the annual bump.
-- Bob

Oh, and while I'm at it, why not point at these again, with the Eve just a couple days away?

Come revisit this, this, this, and this.
-- Bob

Once again, the annual bump.
-- Bob

And again, bump for the season.
-- Bob

Once more it's time for the annual Drunkard's Walk Christmas Special, Tenth Anniversary Edition!
-- Bob

So are we getting updates for Xmas this year?
All my efforts this year have been toward My Apartment Manager Is Not an Isekai Character, although I have regularly gone over my work files for DW8 and S. Sorry to disappoint.
-- Bob

Bummer......sigh.