Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song of the Day, 4 March 2014

Oh yeah, I heard about all of those, although I missed noticing them during the film.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

So now that you've seen the movie, which song interpretation are you going for?

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

I'm staying with my original interpretation, with maybe a chance of, ahem, exuberance on the part of the power. Bigger ice/snow stuff than "Hazy Shade of Winter", the kind of thing that might have easily gotten away from him very early in the Walk, but maybe a bit better controlled when he's 50 or 75 years along.
-- Bob
---------

So about a 6.8 on that 1-10 scale I suggested earlier.  That fits... surprisingly well.
Useful ice powers are useful, and having them have more character than expected should make for some fun fight scenes.  I look forward to seeing them.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

I'm still working out exactly what songs he's going to use during the Ministry battle at the end of DW8, and this one is currently on the list. The fight's going to get bigger and messier than canon very fast, and Doug will be doing a good deal of damage to the enemy (although no more than a fraction as his students will all be doing very well against the Death Eaters, each in their unique way). Doug will be going in with the usual Warrior plan of "shock and awe/overwhelm and destroy", and Elsa's level of ice powers would be very cool (pun not intended).
-- Bob
---------

It's a bit darker, but there's also one of the parodies for Let it Go(this being the only one I've seen worth bothering with(but it won't be a cold theme at all.)

And a bit darker is probably an understatement.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you....
Shining FINGER!" -Domon Kashuu, Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Japanese version
//www.youtube.com/v/SXzqQwj_G-k?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell