Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
searching for HP/Naruto fic....
searching for HP/Naruto fic....
I remember seeing a fic where Harry pretends to have the Kyubi sealed inside of him (and hilarity ensues) but I can't seem to find it any more... does anyone know what i'm talking about? any pointers to where it is? (is it any good?)
[ETA:] i see that i'm thinking of the same thing that was asked about here
thanks,-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
Re: searching for HP/Naruto fic....
Found it last night with google-fu, Evolving Necromancy by shinji the good sharer:
www.fanfiction.net/s/3423...Necromancy
It's not all that good, but the humor is enough for me to ignore the way it hits a bunch of my pet peeves.
Starts going downhill after Harry gets back to Hogwarts but there are a couple of amusing moments and interesting twists beyond that.
thanks... i started reading it, but had to stop... it just wasn't cutting it... the author seemed to be jumping around waaay too much for my liking.
I've actually seen a couple of HP/N fics and they all seem very contrived... the best of the bunch so far has been one where Team 7 appear to be the reincarnations of the Trio - with Naruto as Ron (extra points for not making him Harry)...
----
----
Quote:
I've actually seen a couple of HP/N fics and they all seem very contrived...
See, when I read that sentence, all I could think of was...funny, I've never seen any slash with that pairing...
-- Acyl
Quote:
the best of the bunch so far has been one where Team 7 appear to be the reincarnations of the Trio - with Naruto as Ron
I think that it is this one: www.fanfiction.net/s/2502...iming_Life and I agree, it is one of the best so far.
[/quote]See, when I read that sentence, all I could think of was...funny, I've never seen any slash with that pairing...[/quote]
i'm sure that it exists out there somewhere... [Image: smile.gif] -Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
----