Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fanfic.net utility?
fanfic.net utility?
this may or may not have been asked before, but a quick search of the forum didn't reveal anything.
does anyone know of a handy tool that will download all chapters of a story on fanfic.net? pulling them one chapter at a time is somewhat tiresome for 40+ chapter epics...

thanks,-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
Re: fanfic.net utility?
Try
De-FFNet.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
I handrolled my own, but this one looks nicer. Still if I finsh hacking my own I might put it up somewhere.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Thanks! I had thought about rolling my own, but I'm laaaazy [Image: smile.gif]
this looks like it'll do the trick!-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
And it uses Psycho. That's cool.
...my cursory examination of deffnet.py turned up no recognizable Monty Python references, however. : (-----------------
Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?"
- Chris Knight, Real Genius Two great tastes that go great together!
Don't worry, the Monty Python references (among other awesome things I have planned) are set for the next release.
Hi, Inklesspen, and welcome to the forums!
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...