Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fic]Overload (Dark, Stupid, Bunny)
[Fic]Overload (Dark, Stupid, Bunny)
Little background - I'm a CSI fan. I'm an Eyrie fan. I caught myself noting the difference between Grissom and Nick in Gryphon's CSI: New Avalon bit last night, and I noticed how Griss never seems to stop working..
Never.
I don't know how active a set of CSI fanfic there is, but I can just see the poor guy getting worked flat to death..
So, I scribbled this little bit. It's not really NSFW, but it's fairly brain-hurty. Of course, the idea of Grissom losing his nut and going completely horizontal has it's appeal..
kokuten.livejournal.com/7...tml#cutid1Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Re: [Fic]Overload (Dark, Stupid, Bunny)
Quote:
This little deviant dropping was inspired by a piece of fanfiction I read, naturally, a CSI piece. I think the writing style here is abysmal, but honestly, that's not the point. In a multiversal setup - what happens to the poor overworked crossover characters?
Actually the writing is quite good. not much of a CSI fan, but this was amusing in a creepy way.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
You've got his voice reasonably well. Not quite right, but a better stab (pun intended) at it than most.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Quote:
but this was amusing in a creepy way.
Yeesh, creepy is right.

-- Bob
---------
For Jor-El so loved the Earth, he sent his only begotten son...
mmmm, stab.
now I'm considering chewing out some CSI fanfic just becuase writing dialog-rich content is so damn _hard_ for me.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979