Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TGNH - Chapter 2
Re: Kyuubi
dave-d's Where Eagles Dare is another example of a crafty, bargaining Kyuubi no Kitsune who wants nothing more than to revel in carnage, or bargain Naruto into it bit by bit.
I had a sudden thgouht on TGNH yesterday when my playlist came back around to Pray! and Pretty Pink Ribbon - what about Inner Hell Sakura? I think either she spends a lot of time crying and rocking in a corner of Hell Sakura's mind (having taken on the softer sides of the composite mind as the fearless, loud, and bloodthirsty parts came out in the driver-seat personality) or else no longer exists, having been... eaten, for lack of a better term, by the developing Hell Sakura and playing a somewhat significant role in her willingness to express anger and blood lust.
There was some other thing, too, but I've forgotten again.
- CD
What, you think Samuel L. Jackson isn't going to survive the zombie apocalypse?

SERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: Kyuubi
Quote:
dave-d's Where Eagles Dare is another example of a crafty, bargaining Kyuubi no Kitsune who wants nothing more than to revel in carnage, or bargain Naruto into it bit by bit.
WED-Kyuubi would, to my mind, fall in the 'redeemable' category.
Inner H!S... I haven't decided yet. I don't think she's gone, but I'm not really sure whether she's beating on the walls of her cage, whimpering in a corner, or, well, even worse than the version we've already seen. Either way, it won't really be relevant for a while, since she's going to bow out of the spotlight to lick her wounds a bit.
-Itachi- is Major Villian #1, remember.
Ja, -n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Re: TGNH - Chapter 2
Say N, any progress on this of late, or have ou been slacking of like I have?
- CDThat which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
Quote:
Say N, any progress on this of late, or have ou been slacking of like I have?
Mostly slacking. But yeah, there's a little. Unfortunately, most of it is spoiler stuff from the end of Ch. 4, so I can't share quite yet.
Hmm. But, I'll go try now, how does that sound?
Ja, -n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Quote:
Hmm. But, I'll go try now, how does that sound?
Sounds... gooooood. [Image: wink.gif]
- CDThat which does not kill us... has made its last mistake.
" It's crazy to try to spell out all the mega-nooks and hyper-crannies of a Borg contrivance." - Doug Drexler
--