Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Scott...
Great Scott...
Chaz has reentered the 'Net.
Yep, the guy who went Guyver for his 5th Knight Saber Hardsuit design insperation has dropped A Certain Point of View onto the Pit of Voles.
www.fanfiction.net/u/656554/
There's just one small problem, as of time of writing it appears that FF.net has eaten a fair portion of paragraphs early on in all of the chapters. The flow of the story, while still good is therefore missing pieces of important information which will leave those who haven't read the full chapters confused.
Also, we have his take on Ranma. Some may know where he must have got some of his idea from. I think I do, but I'll leave it as an excersise for others.
--Rod.H
... huh ...
Who'd have thought?
Always was more fond of this series than I was of BGZ.
Now if only Reed would update his Bubblegum Avatar and/or misc. works, I'd be freaking ecstatic.
-Griever
When tact is required, use brute force. When force is required, use greater force.
When the greatest force is required, use your head. Surprise is everything. - The Book of Cataclysm
Re: Great Scott...
Yow. Is there new material, or does it still stop at the same place?

-- Bob
---------
It's spelt "Frodo Baggins" but it's pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove."
If the previous stopping point was 'Pimp' Qunicy just about to enter Silky Doll for a surprise vist, then yes.
I think there is another chapter. The archive I have bookmarked has 7 chapters and his FFnet profile has 8.
*Does happy dance**********
There's no need to hear, I can shout you.
hmm is there another place aside from ff.net which host's his work?_____________________________
Shepard Book: The special hell reserved for child molesters and people who talk in cinemas.
Quote:
If the previous stopping point was 'Pimp' Qunicy just about to enter Silky Doll for a surprise vist, then yes.
Actually, the last thing I have is a meeting Chaz and the Sabers have with representatives of the Hou Bang -- including the old man, if I remember correctly -- about having saved Irene.

-- Bob
---------
Wai! Wai! Wai!-- This message brought to you by Ely Lilly, makers of SeraFem: Happy Pills for PMS.
[Image: Aleh.jpg]
Quote:
There's just one small problem, as of time of writing it appears that FF.net has eaten a fair portion of paragraphs early on in all of the chapters. The flow of the story, while still good is therefore missing pieces of important information which will leave those who haven't read the full chapters confused.
ooh yes...... I noticed. its frustrating. In some chapters it feels more like its a squashed version of the story, its certainly quite confusing... and I have read the full chapters before too._____________________________
Shepard Book: The special hell reserved for child molesters and people who talk in cinemas.
Jean Hedge's Site
I'm surprised she hasn't chimed in yet.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
re: Great Scott...
Yay! *does happy dance*What if: Chibi Usa, Veteran Speznas Ninja Commando From Hell(tm)?
Re: re: Great Scott...
I'd actually never heard of this guy, though I'm not surprised. I'd actually never heard of Eyrie Productions before I found my Internet home a way from home. Which is here. But after reading a few of his chapters, he does write a compelling story. Now I'm glad he wrote that 8th chapter. I like his work.My biggest fear in life is HoagieOfDoom finding a portal to the Tenchiverse.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
umm i'm surprised nobody said anything yet but it looks like the 8th chapter is actually the seventh chapter too. it begins in exactly the same way and a brief flick thru it looks like its the same document... :S_____________________________
I don't know if it was me or someone else e-mailing him or if he looked over his submission, but he re-upped all the chapters. The problem from FF.Net stripping out the e-mail addy is fixed as well as the repeat chapter 8 problem, chpt 7 is now up.
Unfortunately, at least as of yesterday morning, chapter 8 was a repeat of chapter 1...
(A few minutes later) Huh. It seems to be all right, now, and the datestamp on the fic hasn't changed. Maybe I accidentally put myself on chapter 1 when I saved it to a local file...

-- Bob
---------