Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for an Eva Fic...
Looking for an Eva Fic...
The story is an AU with DC Comics elements, namely, instead of giant mecha the Children have a limited ability to alter reality, which is augmented to
usable levels by their plugsuits. The plugsuits are styled after various superheroes (Superman/Superboy Shinji, Flash Asuka, and Wonderwoman Rei) and the
personalities of several characters are distinctly non-canon (though I suspect those changes would have been explained had the writer finished more than three
chapters). Sorry to bug you guys, but I just remembered this story and I have no idea where to start looking, since I can't remember where I got the link
to it from (and I lost the bookmark when my old computer crashed back in december). Thanks in advance!

Luckily, Bob posted it to TV Tropes's rec section. Here you go. Be warned -- it's on Geocities.

Pronounced "shy guy."

Thank you so much, that fic's been driving me nuts since I remembered it.

Another one we'd better archive before it's lost....

ETA: Sadly, the rather nice illustrations he used to have are long gone. I know I used to have them stashed somewhere, but I don't know if I still do,
and if I do exactly where off the top of my head...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
RE: Looking for an Eva Fic...
Quote: Another one we'd better archive before it's lost....
We can't archive everything... (Although, if we have enough disk space, I suppose we can try.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Looking for an Eva Fic...
Oh, and I just had reason to go looking for this one again. Now that Geocities bit the dust, you can find it here.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....