Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking fora Hellsing/Naruto fic
Looking fora Hellsing/Naruto fic
I remember reading a crossover fic where Seras gets summoned instead of the Shinigami at the sealing of the Kyuubi, She eats Minato as the price for the
sealing and then raises Naruto. Unfortunately for me I totally forgot to bookmark for the fic and forgot the name. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

It was by Largo, called "Bloodlust". Unfortunately it was by Largo and he looks to have deleted all his fics from fanfiction.net.

Any reason given?

-------------

Epsilon

None. I went looking for "Ranma One of Six" on Sunday and discovered he'd purged everything a couple days earlier. With not a word on why.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

He updated his profile, it looks like he was having some personal problems and had a temper tantrum, and deleted all his stuff. He says he probably won't
put back up his 'crap' and only stuff he likes and will finish.

Quote:I won't be reposting some. Probably all the Naruto related ones
Quote:If someone wants a copy of the older cra...I mean fics let me know.
So if you want em, ask him.

Speaking of Naruto fic's, I'm looking for one I seem to have lost track of. It was a Peggy Sue for Naruto, but not only did he get sent back to start,
he also found that if he got killed he'd respawn at the last time he went to sleep. It had fairly small chapters, as it was up to around 50+ chapters but
had just finished the wave arc.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 

I think you're talking about this.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

That's the one, thanks.
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all.