Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allyn yonge fanfics
Allyn yonge fanfics
Does anybody have an archived version of Allyn yonge's fanfiction as his archive site was one of the sites lost in Yahoo's geocities takedown. An
unfortunately his fanfics are not showing up on the wayback machine....
--Werehawk--
My mom's brief take on upcoming Guatemalan Elections "In last throes of preelection activities. Much loudspeaker vote pleading."

I seem to have Furies, Lure the Tiger from the Mountains, Sukeban Senshi and Bloodfist stored on my hard drive. I could e-mail them to you if you'd like.

-Essex
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

That would be great.

Can you send them to william.dix-at gmail-com

Thank you.
--Werehawk--
My mom's brief take on upcoming Guatemalan Elections "In last throes of preelection activities. Much loudspeaker vote pleading."

Also to croaker at rochester-rr-com please?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

I have Furies (including multiple revisions of each chapter), Lure the Tiger from the Mountains, chapters 8 through 12 of Bedlam Fire, fourteen of what seem to
be standalone oneshots, and two nonfiction "how to write/edit fanfic" pieces.

Edit to add: I've been archiving 'most everything which comes through the FFML, ever since its revival in mid-2001... so if there's anything you
can't find which you know came through there, and you don't think the author would mind my sharing it, just ask and we'll see what I can do.

The only Geocities site that I've archived is Craig Reed's, and I got into fanfic late enough that I've never been in the habit of archiving.
(Though I do have HERZ, Higher Learning, and dumps from the RAAC archive and EPU saved -- that's pretty much it.)

Pronounced "shy guy."

Wanderer:

I lost my older FFML archives two moves back at one point I had archives dating from 1997-late 2001 then I have an archive going from mid 2004-2009 (Till the
academic email address I was using died on me) I really need to resubscribe...

If Allyn Yonge doesn't have any objections. Just forward
--Werehawk--

I have archives... but they're mostly on 125+ 1.4 Mb Floppies. I do have some on my machine, though, carried over through two or more failed hard disks... Let me see what Win7's wonderful search function turns up for me, besides the titles already listed above.

And the results are...

Love Is A Battlefield (Ranma, July 1998, 75K)

and that's it.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I just sent copies of what I had to werehawk and ECSNorway. Sorry it took so long, but my internet connection was down for most of the day.

update: and I've apparently bounced off of the 'croaker' mailbox with a 'The user(s) account is temporarily over quota' message. It also
looks like the chapters that were saved in .txt format may have simply stuck themselves in the message's body rather than as attached files for some
reason.

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

Do you think you could send me the stories as well? My address is Happiers@hotmail.com

Quote: happerry wrote:

Do you think you could send me the stories as well?
Done.

Bleah. Cleared out my inbox... send again please.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Interestingly enough, Bob, "Love Is A Battlefield" is apparently not one of the fourteen one-shots I mentioned having. The title sounds familiar, but
it looks like I missed archiving that one...

werehawk, you should have mail from me. (Twice - I forgot to attach the file the first time around.)

Quote: ECSNorway wrote:

Bleah. Cleared out my inbox... send again please.
Done.

Ranmafics.com has some
I'm sure that several of Allyn's fanfics are archived at Ranmafics.com, but I don't know the addresses and the search engine for the site never
finds anything.

The only URL I know is for "Furies" which was mentioned a couple of days ago in a spacebattles thread.

-----------

http://www.ranmafics.com/Stories/Furies/index.html

----------

howard melton

God bless

Quote:Interestingly enough, Bob, "Love Is A Battlefield" is apparently not one of the fourteen one-shots I mentioned having. The title sounds familiar, but it looks like I missed archiving that one...
If you want it, just drop me a line so I know where to send it.
-- Bob
---------

Wanderer:

Got your email. Thanks.

Hmelton I spotted that one post facto and yes ranmafics.com is a pain to search through also I actually tried searching one of the ffml archives

. I'm going to probably use the version of Furies you linked with a bit of clean up and reformatting to convert into a mobipocket file...

Bob please send me a copy of love is a battlefield...
--Werehawk--

Ahhhh. I've missed some of these stories.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Werehawk, I just sent it to you in Yuku email. Let me know if it made it there intact.
-- Bob
---------

Hey Shepherd, could you send me those as well? My address is ranchaosson@yahoo.com.

Quote: Shinkaze wrote:

Hey Shepherd, could you send me those as well?
Done.