Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the newest eyrie is out early this year....
RE: the newest eyrie is out early this year....
At the peremptory request of a large majority of the citizens of these United States Due to several Forum users pointing out certain failed context dependencies, Gryphon has expanded "Sea Trials" to show the duel with Reimu, and also included a few other character moments that seemed warranted. The link remains the same.
'"It'll just be some quick character scenes," I said. "I can do it as a Mini on the Forum," I said. Forty-seven kilobytes later, here is Our Witches at War Episode 21a, filling in one of the time skips in "Sea Trials" with some talky backstory. Our Fighting Fleet Interstitial: "A Day at Crone Rock"'
Episode 22: "To Glory We Steer"
Over on the forums, Zemyla suggested that, now The Federation Lives Forever was embarking on its third volume, it'd be cool to have an omnibus of the second. So take your head off the floor, Come Up Screaming...
It's not new material as such, but The Vocaloid Variations and Romance of Combined Fleet Record now have their own series pages. (I wish to register my disappointment, in case I haven't already. that the RCFR material, and I include therein the Cantata for Warships in D, does not replace the "I have a message from another time..." opening blurb with "I look across a raging war and feel the steady beating of my heart...")
'We're back to Gallian Gothic! Remilia Scarlet and her family are in Paris, waiting for the wheels of the bureaucracy to turn. And when at last they do, it's time to celebrate. Act III: "Enfants de la Patrie"'
This actually went up yesterday; sorry it took me so long to notice.

'In the next Gallian Gothic: The wheels of the Gallian bureaucracy turn, Flandre's plans proceed, and an unexpected visitor brings Remilia news she could never have imagined. Act IV: "Les Voyages d'une Diable (Sur la Route de la Vie)"'
(03-30-2021, 09:26 PM)Mamorien Wrote: This actually went up yesterday; sorry it took me so long to notice.

'In the next Gallian Gothic: The wheels of the Gallian bureaucracy turn, Flandre's plans proceed, and an unexpected visitor brings Remilia news she could never have imagined. Act IV: "Les Voyages d'une Diable (Sur la Route de la Vie)"'

Did Remilia just by a Deus Coup?

Does she know what she got?
Well, it’s not a little Dues coupe, that’s for sure. More of a mega-Dues.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Life finally got out of his way.

Gryphon Wrote:Gallian Gothic continues! With her business in Paris concluded and Flandre and Meiling already away, Remilia prepares to take her leave of the capital and embark on the next stage of her own journey—but the news of the Scarlets' return to public life has reached farther than she thinks, and more forces than she knows are on the move. Act V: "Nord par Nord-Est"
So...something unexpected just popped up:

Thanks to the vagaries of that bizarre phenomenon we call "time", Neon Exodus Evangelion is no longer set in the future. In an alternate... well, sort of right now, the Langley-Crofts arrive in Japan to see what Misato has in store for them, and how it will shape the coming struggle against the new threat to the world. Exodus 5:2—"The Best Toys" 2021/08/26

http://www.eyrie.net/NXE/nxe5-2.html
*blows dust off thread* The new Our Witches at War instalment that's been teased on the forums is live now!

Gryph Wrote:With 1 JSAF's scattered personnel regathering at last, and visitors arriving from lands far and near, things are hopping at Château Saint-Ulrich, but before things can get back to normal for one member of the 501st, there's work to be done. Episode 23: "Typical Circumstances"
And then Gryph Wrote:The key to Lucchini's future lies deep in the Schwarzwald, Karlsland's forbidden Black Forest—an area still under Neuroi control. If, indeed, anyone can be said to control the Schwarzwald... Episode 24: "Witch Hunt"
Mini-Story get! Gryph blows the dust off DSM Panic! The Panzermädchen Files, as Nora gets a house call from her cyber-surgeon, a theory from Yukari, and a visit continued from the end of the previous inciting exstalment, in a story he could only call "Charter Members".

http://www.eyrie-productions.com/Forum-d...4/198.html
You've read about him in medical journals, you've seen him walking the streets the teaser on the forum, and now...

Gryphon Wrote:The great Vocaloid road trip continues. Rin, Gumi, Abhi, and Teto are in Chicago. They have an appointment in Los Angeles. And along the way, they have a stop to make in Flagstaff, Arizona. There's only one way for a self-respecting road trip crew to get there. The Vocaloid Variations: "Get Your Kicks"
Another short turnaround from teaser to releaser.

Quote:Meanwhile in Romance of Combined Fleet Record: Admiral Ravenhair's office in Valhalla is open for business, and there are already quite a few people who want to see him... some of them more urgently than others. Volume 3: "Persistence of Memory"
ICYMI, Gryphon is having a bout of option paralysis, so he's put up an informal poll on the forums to find out what people would like to see next.
We have a winner!

Quote:The Federation Lives Forever! Hōkago Tea Time has arrived on Jeraddo to begin the 2410–11 school year at DSM. They were expecting things to be different at one of the most prestigious schools in the "Big Universe", but just how different may take them by surprise. Chapter Twenty-One: "Do Your Thing"
For those who weren't on the Discord this morning (which is actually how I found out), new TFLF follows hard on the heels of the previous chapter. For those who haven't checked the forums, Gryph's getting it out the door because he's got an appointment and doesn't want it to hang too much fire.

Quote:Someone else had the idea of starting a Light Music Club at DSM at the same time as the girls of Hōkago Tea Time, and unlike Frame Shift, the newcomers this time are complete strangers. Chapter Twenty-Two: "When Worlds Collide"
There is an EPU discord???
(07-20-2022, 08:04 PM)Bad Moon Wrote: There is an EPU discord???

Not that I'm aware of; I had reference to the discord of this very forum, for which there's an invite link conveniently located here. As always, we apologize for any convenience this may cause.
Yeah, sorry I forgot my duty to post it here, and I only put it on the Discord.  But hey, we get more Tsuchinoko, that's fun, right? 

"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
(07-21-2022, 12:25 AM)Labster Wrote:

i'm slightly amused that
is the bassist.... like another famous of modern renoun...
New Panzermädchen Files mini, which is also a vinculum between DSM Panic! and The Federation Lives Forever, telling how Anglerfish Team the Armorsport Club acquired A Suitable Facility...

http://www.eyrie-productions.com/Forum/d...e=threaded
And a new chapter of Gallian Gothic brings us the arrival of La Grande Bibliotheque Immobile - aka the foreshadowed Patchouli Knowledge.

http://www.eyrie-productions.com/UF/FI/5...sdw06.html
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.