Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the newest eyrie is out early this year....

It really takes something to write your grandparents into a story as teenage girls who don't wear pants.

I'm just not sure what that something is.

-Morgan.

On the other hand, Lucchini's assessment of the situation was pretty great.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead

"Hamdingers. WHY is it always HAMDINGERS?"

Quote:SkyeFire wrote:
"Hamdingers. WHY is it always HAMDINGERS?"
Because The Thingamjiggers quota is filled.

Yabbut, Gryph never got nearly killed by a crate of Thingamajiggers.

Episode 04 went up late last night:

http://www.eyrie-productions.com/UF/FI/501/ep04.html

It's my head-canon that Hannelore von Hammer had a running kill-count rivalry with Liberion pilot Stephanie Savage, "the Bubble Burster".

And Ep 5

http://www.eyrie.net/UF/FI/501/ep05.html

Episode 6:

http://www.eyrie-productions.com/UF/FI/501/ep06.html
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Huh. Gryphon just managed to turn me into a Mio/Perrine shipper. I don't think I've noticed that happening with EPU works before...

-Morgan.

Perrine was magnificent in this week's episode. Although it seems Gryphon had less of a hand in writing it this time, with Matt Wagner having written most of the episode.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.

Yeah, I hadn't read the annotations yet when I posted that.

Though I still feel pretty comfortable giving them both a share of the responsibility. '.'

-Morgan.

Episode 7 of Our Witches at war is up.

Yeah, that's the one we were talking about.

It wasn't until I saw what Perrine did for Minna and Mio that I started wanting to see the other pairing instead. I'm contrary like that sometimes. Must be the cat in me.

-Morgan. Of course, the cat my family had wasn't like that, so maybe that doesn't work...

Whats New at Eyrie Productions Unlimited Wrote:In the next episode of Our Witches at War: The witches of the 501st are looking forward to getting back to business once their top two officers return from leave in Paris, but that might not be quite as straightforward as they would have hoped. It's Episode 08: "Back to Work".

You'll laugh (or at least chuckle), you'll cry (or at least wibble).

Mamorien Wrote:You'll laugh (or at least chuckle), you'll cry (or at least wibble).

It's much better than Cats
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.

Quote:Zojojojo wrote:
Quote:Mamorien wrote:
 It's much better than Cats
I'm going to see it again and again.
-- Bob
---------

Quote:Mamorien wrote:
Quote:What's New at Eyrie Productions Unlimited wrote:
In the next episode of Our Witches at War: The witches of the 501st are looking forward to getting back to business once their top two officers return from leave in Paris, but that might not be quite as straightforward as they would have hoped. It's Episode 08: "Back to Work".

You'll kiss three bucks goodbye!
 (stolen from "Hardware Wars," which the $3 movie ticket price will indicate the age of....)

You know, there's still a part of me that, whenever it sees "Mio" when I haven't been thinking about Mio Sakamoto in specific recently, starts trying to render her as Mio Sawada instead.

-Morgan. Maybe that's one for a crossover thread...

Not a lot of action this time, but plenty happening:

http://www.eyrie-productions.com/UF/FI/501/ep09.html

http://www.eyrie-productions.com/UF/FI/ ... itage.html]The Order of the Rose: Heritage
-- Bob
---------

And episode 10 is up.

I feel prouder of myself for guessing who Gryphon's visitor was (about two paragraphs before it was stated) than is probably warranted.

-Morgan.

Morganite Wrote:I feel prouder of myself for guessing who Gryphon's visitor was (about two paragraphs before it was stated) than is probably warranted.
I was able to make an educated guess (one which proved correct) at "[H]e realized that his embracer was not in fact awake. This gave him the beginnings of an idea who it might be[...]"

I'm just wondering if we're ever going to see any appearances of Witch-type Nueroi. It seems that Gryph missed it entirely the first go around, and now I wonder how that would go down if it were to come up again with him being present.

It does sound like the kind of story thread Gryph would jump on.
Look at what he did with Boomers in UF, for example, or the Angels in NXE.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

As of the newest episode...yes, it appears that we are.