Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Anime Addventure is dying.

*blinks* KLSymph? Do we know who that is?

No  idea as to a real name, but they did post some episodes to the Addventure: For example.
And people of the same screen name have an ff. net account and have been involved with some translating/proof reading on Baka-Tsuki. Which is about as real as you're going to get unaided on the internet, I suppose.

KLSymph has been the defacto mod on Anime Addventure for years (I don't think Bast has done much actual work on the site for a decade)
KLSymph has an English degree and his high standard for posts has driven off many new writers.   Any post with too many spelling (and grammer?) errors gets deleted, often without warning and people get tired of having to repost their story segments.

O_O; Brutal.

Wouldn't ultimately surprise me if KL decided one day to just drop the whole thing.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. Warship approaching it:  "This is a lighthouse.  Your call!"

Well, DKA is migrating to Sufficient Velocity.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Re: The Anime Addventure is dying.
Well, I don't remember anyone else talking about this, but apparently there is a crude read only mirror of the Addventure here:

http://addventure.cf/

It does note there are dead links and no comments.
Re: The Anime Addventure is dying.
Oh, geeze, I completely forgot -- I got an email a couple months back from KLSymph about the status of rebooting the Addventure.  If I get a chance after I get home tonight, I'll post relevant bits here.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.