Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fictions!
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fict...
*owie owie owie*

confound it, Itsune! that not only got 'stuff' all over my monitor, but I snarfed it so hard my poor nose may never be the same.

*falls back over laughing though*
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fict...
I'm going to put the title here mostly because I found it at the end of a story at the Fimfiction site.
But "Goldilocks and the Guide to Tactical Home Infiltration" sounds like something that Genma Saotome would read to to his son as a bedtime story.

But just if we are Going to Mangle the Classic Goldilocks theme

How about "Goldilocks and the three Bare Bears"?
(06-15-2019, 03:55 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: But just if we are Going to Mangle the Classic Goldilocks theme

Sounds like a Lemon Fic to me Itsune.
NO QUARTER!

(06-18-2019, 06:25 AM)Star Ranger4 Wrote:
(06-15-2019, 03:55 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: But just if we are Going to Mangle the Classic Goldilocks theme

Sounds like a Lemon Fic to me Itsune.

If you go by the title, so does We Bare Bears, but it's not.
Found this while digging through my quote file for stuff on the Internet Oracle:

Quote:> Oh, great Oracle, who can always find the TV remote,
> What would a X-Files/Highlander crossover be like?

And in response, thus spake the Oracle:
} There can be only one out there.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Cells at Work - Fantastic Voyage
Couple of titles in the maybe category;

1. My girlfriend is a Shoggoth.

2. Is it All Right to pick up Girls in the Outer planes.

3. Every day life with Eldritch Girls. (with out the Nyarko-chan Shenanigans.)
(07-01-2019, 03:44 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: Couple of titles in the maybe category;

1. My girlfriend is a Shoggoth.

2. Is it All Right to pick up Girls in the Outer planes.

3. Every day life with Eldritch Girls. (with out the Nyarko-chan Shenanigans.)

4. The Fun Guy from Yuggoth.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
5. If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat An Elder God!

6. That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Shoggoth

7. I've Been Stealing Human Brains For 3000 Years And Maxed Out My Level
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
8. Chuck Jones: Re-Animator
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Why is there, nowhere I can find, not a Moon Knight/Sailor Moon crossover?
[Image: sCTvPtD.jpg]
As I was waking up, a voice asked me, "What if Smurfette found the Witchblade? She's female, it doesn't care that she's tiny and blue. It doesn't matter that she is, or was, a magical construct, she has a soul, she has the witchblade, she is a witch."

Yes I know what thread I'm in. No I don't know where to get the spell casting stuff from, just call it a differnt shard of generic fantasy from Smurfs. I just want to see stripperiffic Smurfette with a pervy magical Venom symbiote crush Gargamel in a spell-casting duel, is that so wrong?
--
‎noli esse culus
Correction. Sounds more like you just want to see the Stripperiffic Smurfette, PERIOD
NO QUARTER!

No, the spell casting duel is definitely also a critical part of the concept. Also... Smurfs. Not exactly known for their hotness, Smurfette's long blond hair notwithstanding.
--
‎noli esse culus
Assassins Creed: Gladiator

Basically, instead of Commodus killing his father, his Creedo Praetorian steps in and stops him. Maximus, as the new emperor is told of how in the wake of Julius Caesers death, August's Octavius disbanded the tenth legion and replaced them with trained assasins
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

(07-01-2019, 09:46 PM)Norgarth Wrote: [Image: sCTvPtD.jpg]

I'll just link to this.
(07-02-2019, 10:56 PM)Ebony Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 09:46 PM)Norgarth Wrote: [Image: sCTvPtD.jpg]

I'll just link to this.

Hmmmmm... Now I'm thinking of the filler arc from Sailor Moon R. How much costume and personality drift does it take to go from "Moonlight Knight" to "Moon Knight", and does that mean Endymion is connected somehow?
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
For more than a hundred years, the Free Planets Alliance has fought to survive against the Galactic Empire. Both fleets have been decimated over and over again, killing entire generations of officers and the expertise that might have once been passed down. Those who survive know the importance of fighting spirit and aggression in the brutal slugging matches, but fine control of a fleet and precise manoeuvring to get the best of a fleet are lost arts.

And then, as the FPA fleet launches their bold invasion of the Empire, they come across an escape pod. In the pod, in suspended animation, is Captain John Geary - the legendary Black Jack Geary whose sacrificial heroism delaying the Imperial Fleet allowed for victory in the historic Battle of Dagon, the first time the Imperial Fleet had ever been defeated. With everything he ever knew lost and a posthumous rank that leaves him senior to everyone but the Space Fleet commander, he's a recluse in his cabin as the campaign unfolds.

And as the Alliance offensive faces shattering overstretch against Reinhard von Lohengramm's handpicked Admirals and finds itself cut off, it's up to Yang Wen-li and a man out of the past to try to save the Alliance fleet and somehow fight their way back to FPA space.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The Lost Fleet
Drakensis, i haven't seen LotGH but might be looking it up on Hi Dive soon. You're right, this sounds like a hell of a read.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

It can be watched on Youtube. I suggest this playlist which has the two theatrical movies and then episodes 3-110 of the OVAs (episodes 1 & 2 were remade as the last half of the second movie).
Considering how long and slow-paced the series is, you might find the novels an easier way to get into it. They've been released in English up through volume 8 or so.
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
(07-07-2019, 02:58 PM)Rajvik Wrote: Drakensis, i haven't seen LotGH but might be looking it up on Hi Dive soon. You're right, this sounds like a hell of a read.

Well, at the least the Legend of the lost Fleet is well worth exploring all on its own, Rajvik.  How this crosses into LotGH, I need to explore further.

Oh no briar fox...  PLUUUUULEASE don't throw me into that thar briar patch....

*SNICKER*
NO QUARTER!

(07-12-2019, 02:37 AM)Star Ranger4 Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 02:58 PM)Rajvik Wrote: Drakensis, i haven't seen LotGH but might be looking it up on Hi Dive soon. You're right, this sounds like a hell of a read.

Well, at the least the Legend of the lost Fleet is well worth exploring all on its own, Rajvik.  How this crosses into LotGH, I need to explore further.

Oh no briar fox...  PLUUUUULEASE don't throw me into that thar briar patch....

*SNICKER*

YOu folks should game out that crossover - and by "you folks", I mean The Legendary.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(07-12-2019, 08:22 AM)robkelk Wrote: *SNICKER*

YOu folks should game out that crossover - and by "you folks", I mean The Legendary.

Depends on the system used.  The Legendary are mostly CoH, which does not, for the record, translate well into admiral level space fleet combat, even if the 7th fleet of STO IS one of ours
NO QUARTER!