Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fictions!

Quote:SkyeFire wrote:
We've just mind-swapped (not brain-swapped) Ami Mizuno and Amy Dallon. Because Amy really needs a vacation from Shards screwing with her psyche, and if anyone can intellectually master the downsides of the Corona Pollentia, it's Ami. Also, giving Ami actual healing powers would be almost too perfect.
Meanwhile we've similarly swapped Lisa Wilbourn with Lisa Vanette. Because the Knight Sabers could use more snark, and a perky reporter with the penultimate information-gathering power is going to be interesting.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

We've just swapped Ben Hutchins (the character, not the author) with Ben Adaephon Delat. We're not sure what's going to happen, but it's a fair chance that lots of things are going to explode.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Quote:ECSNorway wrote:
We've just mind-swapped (not brain-swapped) Ami Mizuno and Amy Dallon. Because Amy really needs a vacation from Shards screwing with her psyche, and if anyone can intellectually master the downsides of the Corona Pollentia, it's Ami. Also, giving Ami actual healing powers would be almost too perfect.
Meanwhile we've similarly swapped Lisa Wilbourn with Lisa Vanette. Because the Knight Sabers could use more snark, and a perky reporter with the penultimate information-gathering power is going to be interesting.
Also,  we replaced Taylor Hebert with Justy Ueki Tylor. Because messing up the wormverse is fun, and the UPSF could use a tactician of Taylor's caliber.

-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.

We've replaced The Doctor with... The Doctor.
Which member of the crew will go insane first?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

...You know, I could really see Robert Picardo as The Doctor -- I mean, Who, not... you KNOW what I mean! But his Voyager performance really came close to Doctor Who attitudes sometimes. That whole human-until-he-reminds-you-he's-not thing. Plus the snark, oh dear lord the snark!

...You know, I could really see Robert Picardo as The Doctor -- I mean, Who, not... you KNOW what I mean! But his Voyager performance really came close to Doctor Who attitudes sometimes. That whole human-until-he-reminds-you-he's-not thing. Plus the snark, oh dear lord the snark!
I'll just leave this here....
Ebony the Black Dragon

Alright, I haven't read or really watched the Harry Potter series since Chamber of Secrets, but the other day i had a pair of ideas, one that has kinda been done though probably not in the way i imagine it, and the other i haven't seen at all.

The second first, In book seven we find out that it was Snape that took Harry from the house in the aftermath of Voldemort's initial defeat. What, i ask, would things be like if instead of handing Harry over to Dumbledore, Snape ran off and raised Harry himself in the Muggle World.

The other idea is one that we see kind of covered in Scary Movie, though probably not as i have thought it. Harry isn't given to the Dursley's but to distant Uncle who lives in East LA with his Hispanic room mate. Now we have Harry raised by Cheech and Chong to be Harry Potthead: The Sorcerers Stoned

i'm horrible i know

Here at the Folgers' Crystals Fan Fiction Lab, we are going to exchange Maxwell Smart, with James Bond.

And answer the Question, "Who is Really in CONTROL?"

Inspired by a post I just made in the Trailers Thread in General...

How To Train Pete's Dragon
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I wonder what would happen if we switched Shinji's Grandparents for Edith, and Archie Bunker.

(watches as people practice their Google Fu.)

Quote:Manytales00 wrote:
I wonder what would happen if we switched Shinji's Grandparents for Edith, and Archie Bunker.

*Envisions Rob Reiner in the white suit and gloves, doing the Gendo stare*

*Envisions Sally Struthers as EVA-00*

Let's not do that. It's disturbing.  
Ebony the Black Dragon

"Let us not go to the Geofront. It is a silly place."
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Quote:Ebony wrote:
Quote:Manytales00 wrote:

*Envisions Rob Reiner in the white suit and gloves, doing the Gendo stare*

*Envisions Sally Struthers as EVA-00*

Let's not do that. It's disturbing.
Are you sure you don't want to do that?
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

"Monty Python and the Human Instrumentality Project"

Hey, that could be fun...

"Monty Python and the Life of Naruto" ("Mother, help! They think I'm the Hokage!")
"Monty Python and the Meaning of Lain"  
Ebony the Black Dragon

Considering the Time frame, we could have Shinji raised by the Brown family. Notably  Charles, and his Wife.  They would be on Snoopy the third by that time. Maybe he tags along on the trip to Tokyo 3...

... and that reminds me of a bit from one of the Bet stories...
Quote:Celeste all but wept. In five hours, Kitchiri had managed to not only foul up the filing system but hopelessly corrupt five Timelines (there was now an EVA line where the Evangelion pilots were Charlie Brown, Lucy Van Pelt, and a half-angel dog named Snoopy) AND spill Salusian Syrup on her copy of the duty roster.
(From 'Reluctant Bet, chapter 22, by Gregg "Metroanime" Sharp.)
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

[The Colonel has decreed that my thoughts in response to the above are "entirely too silly."]:

Shinji:  Commander, we've found an Angel.  May we burn her?Asuka:  What are you, stupid?  I'm not a Angel!
Gendo:  There are ways of telling if she is an Angel....

Asuka:  'Tis a fair cop.  But, I blame Society!
Shinji:  Right, we'll be burnin' 'er, too....
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

DHBirr Wrote:
Ebony Wrote:
ECSNorway]Let us not go to the Geofront. It is a silly place."</blockquote><br />"Monty Python and the Human Instrumentality Project"
Hey, that could be fun...</blockquote><br />[The Colonel has decreed that my thoughts in response to the above are "entirely too silly. Wrote:
:

Shinji:  Commander, we've found an Angel.  May we burn her?
Asuka:  What are you, stupid?  I'm not a Angel!
Gendo:  There are ways of telling if she is an Angel....

Asuka:  'Tis a fair cop.  But, I blame Society!
Shinji:  Right, we'll be burnin' 'er, too....

Shinji: Please, just a little peril?
Gendo: They're clones of your mother.
Shinji: Right, too perilous. Let's go.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote:robkelk wrote:
Quote:DHBirr wrote:
[The Colonel has decreed that my thoughts in response to the above are "entirely too silly."]:
Shinji:  Commander, we've found an Angel.  May we burn her?Asuka:  What are you, stupid?  I'm not a Angel!Gendo:  There are ways of telling if she is an Angel....
Asuka:  'Tis a fair cop.  But, I blame Society!Shinji:  Right, we'll be burnin' 'er, too....
Shinji: Please, just a little peril?Gendo: They're clones of your mother.Shinji: Right, too perilous. Let's go.
"We are the Knights Who Say The Word... SEELE!"

Ebony the Black Dragon

"There it is, the Beast of Caernabog!""What, behind the penguin?""It is the Penguin!"

"Jaune Arc of Remnant. You have the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps."

"Nora Valkyrie of Remnant, you have great insanity. Welcome to the Deadpool Corps"

Quote:Timote wrote:
"Nora Valkyrie of Remnant, you have great insanity. Welcome to the Deadpool Corps"
Have you read Gwenpool? She's kind of Nora-esque, to my thinking.

Ebony the Black Dragon

On the night that he stole the Forbidden Scroll and learned the Shadow Clone Jutsu, Naruto had some extra time before Mizuki found him (b/c butterflies) and decided to jump to one of the jutsu near the end of the scroll to see if he could make that work, too.  Being Naruto, he promptly overpowered the spacetime jutsu, blew a hole in reality, and landed...In the Everfree Forest, just in time to provide the Mane 6 with some assistance (cannon fodder) during their throwdown with Nightmare Moon.
Naruto sees the Orbital Friendship cannon and freaks (b/c Naruto never really wanted to be a killer -- a giant irresistable non-lethal Weapon of Befriending is right up his alley).
Twilight Sparkle sees the Legion of Naruto and immediately realizes that she would never have to worry about getting everything done again.
Cue mutual "You have GOT to teach me how to do that!"
Some time later, Naruto returns home armed with the Ultimate Befriending no Jutsu (why some people keep calling it "Nanoha Beam", though...) -- basically, pouring the Kyuubi's chakra through his own indestructable good nature and duplicating the more... percussive... effects of the EoH.  The Kyuubi's chakra became a lot less toxic after being EoH'd a few times....
Twilight, meanwhile, is spamming every problem she comes across.  It took her about five seconds to figure out the strength of the SCJ for training (or, in this case, SCIENCE!), and while Celestia can't complain about how the Legion of Twilight is solving all of Equestria's problems, she and Luna are starting to feel a bit redundant....

Stumbled across something on a SV sigline recently: "The best one-line summary of a Reality Marble: 'I reject your reality and substitute my soul!'"

This, of course, sent my mind straight to ground we've covered in the past: the Holy Grail war, as fought by Heroic Artificers.

Lesee... Servants as teams....

One master gets the Mythbusters (Noble Phantasm: Unlimited Explosive (always) Works)

Another gets the A-Team.

Hm... should we include Agatha Heterodyne? Might need a way to nerf her, or else she might become the Gilgamesh of the scenario.

Angus MacGyver, of course (with any/all series guest stars for minions -- er, cannon fodder -- er, I mean, extra hands). Noble Phantasm: VICTORINOX!!!!!