Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fictions!

..... Okay, so you're crossing All Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku-Nuku with Akikan?

>^OO^<
==db==

It is in the scenario of possibilities.

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. and Highlander. Am I the only one to notice that Brisco bad guy Pete Hutter died repeatedly during the series, but kept showing up again with no explanation? In his last appearance, he got stabbed to death with a pitchfork, then showed up again (with holes still in his clothes) before the episode was even over. And the two series were actually on TV at the same time, yet there are zero crossover fics on fanfiction.net.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

Just for a Giggles I'd like to see a MLP:FiM/OC/SI where the OC's first reaction to Pegasai, Unicorns, and Alicorns, is to panic, and hide.
Why? Because in the world he comes from Those three Equestrial (horse) types are apex predators with a taste for human flesh.

After binging on crossovers lately, I want to see a competent fantasy Wizard dumped into BattleTech. Bonus points for limited or no magic.

Rihtan Wrote:After binging on crossovers lately, I want to see a competent fantasy Wizard dumped into BattleTech. Bonus points for limited or no magic.
That sounds like fun... Do you have any particular wizard in mind, or would any wizard do?

Also, welcome to the forums, Rihtan!
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I think it's appropriate that the last human alive (Dave Lister) should meet the last Earthman (Arthur Dent). It's hardly implausible that during various alternate universe shenanigans, the Red Dwarf crew should cross paths with Arthur, Ford, Zaphod and Marvin.
The two groups seem to have just enough differences and similarities to wind up with somewhat adversarial friendships that fit with the tone of both shows.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.

http://imgur.com/gallery/KMVyG#5L6m3UN

Quote:Rihtan wrote:
After binging on crossovers lately, I want to see a competent fantasy Wizard dumped into BattleTech. Bonus points for limited or no magic.
Christopher Stasheff, "The Warlock in Spite of Himself". http://www.amazon.com/Warlock-Spite-Hi ... 1604504854

http://www.amazon.com/Cyborg-Sorcerers ... 004Q7CI58/

Lawrence Watt-Evans the Cyborg and the Sorcerer
--------------------------------
Je ne suis pas une Intelligence Artificielle Turing. Je suis Charlie.

Re: Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fictions!
Just a thought, to derail a Timeline and cause lots of butterflies in a reality,
Let's switch the Girl that drowned in the spring (of the drowned Girl) with Erma, and listen to the screams.Any thing I write here may be used for content, unless used for personal gain,
or used against the Grand Duchy of Fenewick.
--
Never trust the Spell Checker, that correctly spelled word may not be the one you aimed for.
Re: Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fictions!
Dammit, Manytales!  YOU GOT ME ON A WEBCOMIC BINGE!

That spooky little kid is freakin' adorable.
What BA said... although it only took two hours to marathon the entire archive.

This one had me laughing out loud: http://tapas.io/episode/780416--
Rob Kelk

As I said elsewhere, that's such a wonderful shout-out to the very first Peanuts strip.-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Which is exactly why I literally LOLd--
Rob Kelk

My favorites are the Babysitter (holy shit that girl has got some serious nerve), Erma's cousin (I swear to god if I have daughters one of them is gonna be this, full stop), and The Rats.

Oh.  And the Christmas Ghosts.  You will cry manly tears.
Has anyone come up with a crossover of Serial Experiment Lain and either Log Horizon or SAO? It seems fairly obvious, now that I think about it.Ebony the Black Dragon

http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
No, but that sounds like an awesome idea.
Seconded.-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Now you've got me wondering where else Lain could show up. TRON, maybe, or ReBoot.--
Rob Kelk

RE: Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fict...
Some where in the South Pacific there are a bunch of screwball US Navy sailors and their Motor Torpedo Boat.

Some how, they managed to survive the Hell that became known as Blood Week.

They are short on Supplies, down to one torpedo that may or may not be a dud, and have been out of contact with the US Navy long enough to be declared missing. 

The thing is, this little girl washed up on the shore of the island wrapped with what appears to parts of a Japanese Torpedo Destroyer. She eats like twenty hungry seamen, and nearly chugged down the remains of the Fuel Depot.  But Just maybe, if they can keep her fed, and Liberate enough supplies from the "Neighbors," They can work their way to Japan, and reconnect with the rest of the world.
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fict...
Toad of Todai.
Hmmm.

Hyoudou Issei finds himself reincarnated in the Naruto 'verse, and is recruited to be trained as a ninja. His teacher is this middle-aged monkey-dude, and his teammates are this cute blonde and this really creepy pale guy who likes snakes...
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
We've replaced Scout from "To kill a Mockingbird" with Scout from Team Fortress.
How about a Collection of Thousand Son's faction who know that their job is go forth and get killed.

Known for wearing a Scarlet Tabbard over their Armor,
They are Humorously known as the Order of the Red Shirt.

They are willing to Die on doing their Job...