Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossovers that Should Be: Convergence of Secret Crisis Wars Across Infinite Fictions!

Due to a slight cosmic mis-filing of "black swordsmen", Kirito is ex-captain of the Band of Hawks Raiders, going to help his old comrades who've been outlawed. Meanwhile Guts is in ALO trying to get to the top of the World Tree to rescue his waifu.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.

On Xander's recent Trip to Japan, the Girl was not a Slayer.Kannae, was the ward of a Journalist, and Her Maid Tohru.
Xander's Dragon Maiden; a Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Koyabashi No Maid Dragon crossover.

"Disasters and All Things Out of Season.

I believe, Ser O'Neill, that the Bastard may be your particular patron."

Quote:Jinx999 wrote:

Tilts head.
I don't get it.

Quote:Manytales00 wrote:
Quote:Jinx999 wrote:

Tilts head.
I don't get it.
Chalion and SG-1.

Had this one stuck in my head:

"Then let me show you how to properly use the light of your soul, Rei Ayanami." She placed her right hand upon the pale pilot's chest, over her heart, and the other upon the side of her face. "Now close your eyes, and concentrate," A pause, and then the two began to faintly glow. "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality…"
"If you
wish to converse with me, define your
terms."

--Voltaire

"It's like a force field!"
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

David Bowie stars in "The Man Who Fell to Yuggoth."
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Taylor Hebert, even the fan of literature receives a book for her Birthday..... a Book of Darkness.....

Ever since the First Contact War, the situation between the Systems Alliance and the Citadel Council has been tense. The aliens prejudices and laws against cybernetic intelligence target the Alliances Omnic populations very existence, and many see it as a miracle there already hasn't been a war started by the Batarians trouble making. As the galaxy balances on the edge of chaos, and an ancient evil awakens, the only hope for the future rests in the hand of the Alliances greatest heroes. The organisation that brought peace between human and Omnic, that stopped Talon, that discovered the ancient prothean ruins on Mars.
Overwatch.

Dartz Wrote:Taylor Hebert, even the fan of literature receives a book for her Birthday..... a Book of Darkness.....
Taylor Hebert, ever the fan of literature, receives a book for her Birthday - a Death Note.

(Meanwhile, Yomiko Readman is wondering where the books in her "special" library are disappearing to...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Taylor Hebert, ever the fan of literature, receives a book for her Birthday - the Necronomicon.
Taylor Hebert, ever the fan of literature, receives a book for her Birthday - the Book of the Dead.
Hmm, I could go on....
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Taylor Hebert, ever the fan of literature, receives a book for her Birthday - "Ethel the Aardvark Goes Quantity Surveying".
-- Bob
---------

Bob Schroeck Wrote:Taylor Hebert, ever the fan of literature, receives a book for her Birthday - "Ethel the Aardvark Goes Quantity Surveying".
You fiend.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

How about "David Coperfield" by Charles Dikkens, the noted Dutch author?
-- Bob
---------

So, this has probably been thought of before, but... what happens when we mix everyone's favorite Senshi of the Moon with Marvel Comic's most lunatic of vigilantes, Moon Knight. Where does Khonshu, Defender of Those Who Travel At Night and Slayer of the Pharoah's Enemies, fit in the Court of Queen Serenity? Is Marc Spector the Senshi that gets his hands dirty, so that the others don't have to? Is he the reincarnation of Serenity's nastiest deniable asset, the one that she sent out to absolutely, flat-out murder her enemies? The one who wore white, because he didn't give a damn if you saw him coming or not, because he would not, could not be stopped?
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

... I like.
-- Bob
---------
Camwyn
This author also wrote the incomplete Harry Potter / Real Ghostbusters crossover "Who Ya Gonna Owl?"

Indeed. And the equally incomplete crossover Hellblazer: Hogwarts (which is exactly what it sounds like).

... are these supposed to be in the Fanfic Recs thread that I posted Evidence in, or has something gone weird with the forum again?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

That first one. Sorry.

Okay. I have no idea how they got here....
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Long running MMO? Check.
Master Strategist? Check
Noobs who have the potential to grow into great players? Check
Forming a Guild? Check

Importing Guild Happy into Log Horizon would be tricky, if only because some of the classes don't fit well (the details of the game don't work either, without some fudging). Ye Xiu/Lord Grim doesn't hate the real world but he loves the game so he'd probably be happy and it'd add a Chinese mastermind player for Shiroe to bounce off.

Importing Log Horizon into The King's Avatar might work better. Debauchery Tea Party players having switched to the Tenth Server when it opened isn't impossible to imagine and I could see some of the Guilds deciding to see if they can hire Shiroe as a counter to LordGrim, with him bringing a more conventional Tank+Healer+DPS build against the extreme DPS tactics of Ye Xiu. There would still be the issue with classes for the characters but with 24 to pick from, there's more room to work.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.

Re: Creators and Sailor Moon Expanded.

"The truth is - you're an anime character!"

"Yes. I know, but so are you."

Or Re:Creators and an Isekai series, preferably one where the stranded is trying to get home and will initially think she/he's succeeded. Or Fushugi Yuugi where the Ancient China characters already know they're "fictional".

Heh, lets swap a certain cat brained android, with a supposedly random can of soda. I'll even let somebody else pick the flavor.

(Please remember to properly recycle the can when you are done. - sign on a vending machine)